Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the "Harry Potter" series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
1. "In Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood, Margot Robbie actually wore some of Sharon Tate's personal jewelry."
2. "In 13 Going on 30, Jenna's party dress and sleep mask in the future are the same material as the blindfold she wears in the closet during her seven minutes in heaven in the past."
3. "The debate regarding whether the ending of Inception was real or not can be ended by looking at the wedding ring Cobb's wearing. In the real world he has no ring, whereas the ring is present in the dreams. In the final scene he has no ring on, so the 'happy ending' is reality."
4. "In Black Panther, the outfits of Okoye, T'Challa, and Nakia while they travel to Korea represent the colors of the Pan-African flag."
5. "In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Umbridge's outfits become a darker shade of pink as she becomes more powerful."
6. "In Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Ricky Bobby initially has a sponsorship from Wonder Bread. Later, when he's lost his sponsor, he reuses the 'W' and 'E' from 'Wonder' to spell 'Me.'"
7. "In Knives Out, Ransom's sweater has a ripped collar and several noticeable holes. The costume designer added this detail to show Ransom’s nonchalance towards his wealth and disrespect for his family."
8. "In Little Women, Jo and Laurie swap articles of clothing."
9. "Brian from The Breakfast Club has turned his sweater inside out after smoking weed."
11. "In Forrest Gump, after every temporal transition, Forrest is always wearing a blue shirt which symbolizes a change in time."
12. "During the Battle of Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom wore similar clothes to their fathers in an old picture."
13. "In Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the Nazi outfits are genuine World War II uniforms, not costumes."
14. "The self-lacing Nike shoes from Back to the Future Part II were modified so the laces exited the bottom of the shoe. Michael J. Fox stood on a platform, and a stagehand underneath pulled the laces to make the effect."
15. "In Juno, Mark dresses more and more like Juno after each encounter with her."
16. "In Rocketman, during the 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' scene, Elton John is wearing a blue suit with red slippers for Dorothy, a silver shirt for the Tin Man, a straw hat for the Scarecrow, and a fake furry coat for the Cowardly Lion."
17. "In Monty Python and The Holy Grail, the chain mail was actually knitted yarn. I have seen this movie about 30 times and just noticed this detail yesterday."
18. "In Mean Girls, queen bee Regina wears an 'R' necklace around her neck. Cady begins wearing a 'C' necklace once she has humiliated Regina and taken her place."
19. Plus, "We learn that Regina, leader of the Plastics, told Gretchen that she couldn’t wear hooped earrings because they were her thing. Later in the movie, when Cady becomes leader of the Plastics, we see her wearing hooped earrings, showing that she became just like Regina."
20. Finally, "Regina forbade Gretchen to wear hoop earrings. Once they broke up, Gretchen is seen wearing hoop earrings."
21. "In Star Wars: The Last Jedi, you can see Finn’s jacket has been repaired, patching the hole from Kylo Ren’s lightsaber in The Force Awakens."
22. "Wonder Woman's blue dress is a nod to the 1970s Wonder Woman series."
23. "In the Harry Potter films, Voldemort’s robes faded in color every time a Horcrux was destroyed, to give the audience the impression that he was slowly fading away."
24. "In Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, after Dewey marries Darlene while still married to Edith, he can be seen wearing both of his wedding rings."
25. "In Sound of Metal, Ruben wears an Einstrürzende Neubauten T-shirt. The band is renowned for using pieces of scrap metal and power tools to construct their music, quite literally the sound of metal."
26. "Thor: Ragnarok is the only MCU film where Doctor Strange used his classic yellow gloves from the comics."
27. "In Back to the Future Part II, Doc's shirt design has two horses chasing a steam train, foreshadowing the events of the next film."
28. And, "Doc Brown's bandana from Back to the Future Part III is made from his shirt from Back to the Future Part II."
29. "In A Cinderella Story, the evil stepsisters always wear pink or green throughout the movie, just like in the original Cinderella."
30. "In Donnie Darko, Patrick Swayze wore his own clothes from the 1980s. According to the director, '[Swayze] wanted to take a flame-thrower to his image. He was fearless.'"
31. "In Dumbledore's Army in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, all the girls are wearing skirts except for Ginny (third from left), who is wearing pants, probably a hand-me-down from her brothers."
32. "In Captain Marvel, when Monica Rambeau is changing the color of Carol Danvers's suit, she first chooses a combination of red and gold, which are the same colors as DC's Shazam, who was previously known as Captain Marvel."
33. "Stephen Spielberg wanted to direct a James Bond film, but the producers never hired him, so he made Indiana Jones instead. In this scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones is dressed as James Bond."
34. "In Zombieland: Double Tap, Madison is seen wearing a Von Dutch tank top. New fashion trends stopped when Z-land happened in 2009, when Von Dutch apparel was at its height of popularity."
35. "In National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, you can see Eddie is wearing a mock turtleneck that shows through his sweater."
36. "Just noticed that in Jurassic World, when Bryce Dallas Howard rolls up her sleeves and ties her shirt at the bottom to say, I’m ready,' she’s wearing it the same way Laura Dern did in Jurassic Park."
37. "In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Black Widow is seen wearing an arrow necklace, a nod toward her close partnership to Hawkeye."
38. Finally, "In the Harry Potter Movies, Snape’s costume was the only one that never changed. According to costume designer Jany Temine, 'Because, it was perfect. When something is perfect you cannot change it.' She joined in Prisoner of Azkaban and changed most costumes except Snape’s."
Note: Quotes have been edited for length and/or clarity.