1. Get the shiplap look with just a can of paint.
2. Install a towel bar in the kitchen for easy-to-access storage.
3. Make a colorful collection of throw pillows.
4. Transform one of your walls into a chalkboard.
5. Build an adjustable pegboard shelf.
6. Install a carpet runner on wooden stairs.
7. Cut some custom mats to elevate your art collection.
8. Build a floating rope shelf.
9. Paint some old wooden furniture to give it a new look.
10. Customize drawers by replacing the hardware.
11. Plant a mini succulent garden.
12. Create a gallery wall.
Nothing makes a home feel more grown up than a home security system! The DIY Smart Home Security system from Honeywell makes it easy.
Just plug it in, and the app walks you through the simple setup, no complicated wiring or renovation required.
All images courtesy of Getty.