1. The assumption that bisexual women are just seeking attention from men
2. The assumption that all bisexual men are secretly gay
3. The assumption that bisexual people are cheaters/promiscuous
4. The assumption that all bisexual people want to have a threesome
5. The assumption that bisexual people are “deviant”/”unfaithful”/”just pretending”
6. The concealed homophobia which might accept bisexual women but rejects intimacy between men as “gross”
7. The shaming from other bisexual people for not being ‘authentically’ bi (i.e. bi in the exact same way they are)
8. The assumption that all bisexual women will want to play along in people’s “lesbian experiments”
9. The assumption that if you’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you’re just pretending to be bisexual
10. The assumption that bisexual women are only exotic variations of straight women
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.