1. The assumption that bisexual women are just seeking attention from men
2. The assumption that all bisexual men are secretly gay
3. The assumption that bisexual people are cheaters/promiscuous
4. The assumption that all bisexual people want to have a threesome
5. The assumption that bisexual people are “deviant”/”unfaithful”/”just pretending”
6. The concealed homophobia which might accept bisexual women but rejects intimacy between men as “gross”
7. The shaming from other bisexual people for not being ‘authentically’ bi (i.e. bi in the exact same way they are)
8. The assumption that all bisexual women will want to play along in people’s “lesbian experiments”
9. The assumption that if you’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you’re just pretending to be bisexual
10. The assumption that bisexual women are only exotic variations of straight women
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.