1. The assumption that bisexual women are just seeking attention from men
2. The assumption that all bisexual men are secretly gay
3. The assumption that bisexual people are cheaters/promiscuous
4. The assumption that all bisexual people want to have a threesome
5. The assumption that bisexual people are “deviant”/”unfaithful”/”just pretending”
6. The concealed homophobia which might accept bisexual women but rejects intimacy between men as “gross”
7. The shaming from other bisexual people for not being ‘authentically’ bi (i.e. bi in the exact same way they are)
8. The assumption that all bisexual women will want to play along in people’s “lesbian experiments”
9. The assumption that if you’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you’re just pretending to be bisexual
10. The assumption that bisexual women are only exotic variations of straight women
- More than 700 refugees and migrants are feared dead following three shipwrecks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.