1. The assumption that bisexual women are just seeking attention from men
2. The assumption that all bisexual men are secretly gay
3. The assumption that bisexual people are cheaters/promiscuous
4. The assumption that all bisexual people want to have a threesome
5. The assumption that bisexual people are “deviant”/”unfaithful”/”just pretending”
6. The concealed homophobia which might accept bisexual women but rejects intimacy between men as “gross”
7. The shaming from other bisexual people for not being ‘authentically’ bi (i.e. bi in the exact same way they are)
8. The assumption that all bisexual women will want to play along in people’s “lesbian experiments”
9. The assumption that if you’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you’re just pretending to be bisexual
10. The assumption that bisexual women are only exotic variations of straight women
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩