5. The ultimate party necessitates a disco ball.
Craft one up from old CDs and a styrofoam ball.
15. Refrain from inviting the parents.
Olds ruin everything.
20. And get the dance battle started.
25. You may not remember everything.
28. Expectations for a dance party are high!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀