5. The ultimate party necessitates a disco ball.
Craft one up from old CDs and a styrofoam ball.
15. Refrain from inviting the parents.
Olds ruin everything.
20. And get the dance battle started.
25. You may not remember everything.
28. Expectations for a dance party are high!
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺