Peach Cobbler Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1 can of cinnamon rolls
1½ teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Separate cinnamon rolls and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place the cinnamon roll pieces into a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Cut each peach into 8-12 wedges. Place in a medium bowl, add cornstarch and cinnamon, and mix to coat each peach.
4. In a baking dish, place half of the cinnamon rolls down on the bottom. Then add half of the peaches on top. Repeat and add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Drizzle the icing packet from the cinnamon roll tube over the cobbler and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Want BuzzFeed Tasty right in your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!