Inflatable Travel Hoodie Pillow
Watch the video here:
Hooded sweatshirt (make sure the hood is double-lined)
Inflatable neck pillow
Needle and thread
1. Line the neck pillow on the bottom edge of the inner hood of your sweatshirt.
2. Mark the spot where the nozzle will be in the hoodie and cut a small slit.
3. Repeat on the other side of the hood. This will make it easier to adjust the pillow when stuffing in.
4. Hem along the edges of the slit so it cannot spread.
5. Stuff the pillow into the hoodie and adjust so it is evenly in the hood.
6. Blow up the pillow halfway before putting it on.
7. Once the pillow is adjusted around your neck blow more into it until desired firmness.
8. You can use it practically anywhere! And remember to take the pillow out before washing.