Stinky Sink? Freshen Up With These Garbage Disposal Pods
1. In a large bowl, add baking soda, salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until all ingredients are blended to a consistency where the mixture will hold its shape when packed down. Add more lemon juice if needed
2. In any mold, pack in the baking soda.
3. Dry for 24 hours. If it still needs time, you can throw it in the fridge for a day to let it settle more.
4. Drop one pod in the disposal and turn on the water and turn on!
5. Store pods in a dry container or ziplock bag.