for 8 servings
½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
4 strips bacon, diced
1 cup onion, diced (150 g)
½ cup tomato, diced (100 g)
4 cups spinach (900 g)
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
green onion, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until read to use.
3. In an oven-safe pan, cook bacon. Once fully cooked, take out the bacon and set aside.
4. Add onions to the same pan and cook until translucent.
5. Add tomatoes and spinach ,and cook for a couple minutes until spinach is slightly wilted.
6. Add the bacon back into the pan. Blend together.
7. Add the eggs and cheese into the pan.
8. Give it a good stir, then bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggs do not jiggle in the middle.
9. Top off with green onions, if desired.