1. Notice the similar pattern.
2. One of the models even has shaggy, disheveled Hansel hair.
3. Powder blue is a key hue.
4. As is not-so-subtle silver.
5. Shearling? Check.
6. Fur, of course.
7. And Margiela x H&M’s cross-body guitar-shaped murse has a flavor of Hansel’s cross body scooter bag.
Check out the rest of the collection here, including the women’s stuff, which sadly has fewer Zoolander reference points.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀