1. March 12, Los Angeles: Lawrence looks stunning, if somewhat inspired by C-3PO from “Star Wars.”
Note: Unlike the “Star Wars” robot, Lawrence is not afraid to show a little skin.
2. March 14, London: Gold again! With some sort of faux alligator-y texture? PETA approves.
3. March 16, Paris: Lawrence looks demure in a long-sleeved black dress.
Just kidding! It doesn’t have a back.
4. March 20, New York: Having already exhausted all backless and sideless options, Lawrence finished it off with this, well, somewhat frontless get-up.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨