1. March 12, Los Angeles: Lawrence looks stunning, if somewhat inspired by C-3PO from “Star Wars.”
Note: Unlike the “Star Wars” robot, Lawrence is not afraid to show a little skin.
2. March 14, London: Gold again! With some sort of faux alligator-y texture? PETA approves.
3. March 16, Paris: Lawrence looks demure in a long-sleeved black dress.
Just kidding! It doesn’t have a back.
4. March 20, New York: Having already exhausted all backless and sideless options, Lawrence finished it off with this, well, somewhat frontless get-up.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳