1. When crossing the street together, you and your friends tried stepping only on the white stripes.
2. You know the exact difference there was between writing with each of these mechanical pencils.
3. You were proficient in the art of Wiggling A Pen To Make It Look Bendy.
4. Curtains were always prime hide-and-seek material.
5. You rolled your socks down like this.
6. Wearing a loose hoodie was a form of entertainment all on its own...
7. And so was static electricity.
8. This shit was the bane of your existence.
9. Walking on the street didn't feel right without a rock to kick...
10. Or, even better, a can.
11. And fences were a music-making opportunity.
12. You tried really hard to find a four-leaf clover.
13. Chips doubled as jewelry...
14. And you were mystified by the phenomenon of Yelling Into A Fan To Hear Your Voice Change.
15. You were constantly coming up with new ways to wear a T-shirt...
16. And you spent an ungodly amount of time trying to balance a broom in your hand.
17. Being able to spin your pen between your fingers was a sign of true mastery.
18. You've won and lost your share of thumb wars...
19. And made at least a few thousand of these...
20. And know all the tricks to winning this classic:
This post was translated from Japanese.