1. Rolled clothing takes up less space than folded clothing.
2. Put your phone in a cup for instant speakers.
3. To avoid jet lag, get plenty of exercise the day before you travel.
4. To avoid tangling, thread a straw with your delicate necklaces.
5. Most airplanes have a little hook at your seat. AMAZING.
6. Pack your dirty shoes in a shower cap.
7. Pack a light-weight scarf for chilly planes.
8. To keep your clothes smelling fresh, pop a dryer sheet in your suitcase.
9. Contact containers are great for storing cosmetics.
Perfect for touch-ups!