1. CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT TRUFFLES
1 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (roughly ½ a package)
2 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
20 KISSES Candy Cane Chocolates for inside
1 cup of white chocolate chips
2 tbs. of crushed peppermints for decoration
1. Place chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and process until cookies turn into fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and process again until well combined and mixture can be pressed into a ball, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Take truffle mixture and wrap around the KISSES Candy Cane Chocolate, forming balls about 1½ inches in diameter. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. In microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips.
4. Remove the cookie balls from refrigerator. Coat chilled truffles in white chocolate. Return to lined cookie sheet and immediately top with crushed candy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.