1. Molten Cadbury Crème Egg Lava Cakes
¾ cup butter, softened
1 ½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
½ cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup water
⅓ cup HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup
6 Cadbury Crème Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 6 ceramic ramekins and place a circle of parchment in the bottom.
2. Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla on high speed until creamy. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture, syrup, and water until everything is well combined.
3. Scoop batter into ramekins until half full. Press one Cadbury Crème Egg into each ramekin, then scoop enough batter to just cover the egg. Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Flip cakes onto plate. Top with cocoa powder, berries, ice cream, or keep it plain and enjoy!