1. It’s only been a few years since ride-sharing services have dramatically changed transportation in most major cities…
But looking to the future, both Lyft and Uber have said that they will be looking towards optimizing their platforms towards self-driving cars, which would likely mean less work for their existing workforce.
2. So we wanted to ask drivers what they thought about these announcements.
Whether they were worried or thought it wasn’t even possible
3. Also, we tried out some Level 2 self-driving features in a brand new Tesla Model S
It was pretty tight.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.