1. It’s only been a few years since ride-sharing services have dramatically changed transportation in most major cities…
But looking to the future, both Lyft and Uber have said that they will be looking towards optimizing their platforms towards self-driving cars, which would likely mean less work for their existing workforce.
2. So we wanted to ask drivers what they thought about these announcements.
Whether they were worried or thought it wasn’t even possible
3. Also, we tried out some Level 2 self-driving features in a brand new Tesla Model S
It was pretty tight.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻