1. It’s only been a few years since ride-sharing services have dramatically changed transportation in most major cities…
But looking to the future, both Lyft and Uber have said that they will be looking towards optimizing their platforms towards self-driving cars, which would likely mean less work for their existing workforce.
2. So we wanted to ask drivers what they thought about these announcements.
Whether they were worried or thought it wasn’t even possible
3. Also, we tried out some Level 2 self-driving features in a brand new Tesla Model S
It was pretty tight.
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱