Baked Shrimp Linguine Scampi
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1 pound (500 grams) shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 ounces (180 grams) butter, melted
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup white wine
8 ounces (250 grams) linguine pasta
Red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. In a medium-sized casserole pan, combine shrimp, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, butter, lemon juice, and white wine.
3. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink and is fully cooked.
4. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add salt to taste, and cook linguine pasta al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally.
5. Strain linguine and combine with shrimp until pasta is fully coated in white wine scampi sauce.
6. Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.