32 Pieces Of Pet Furniture That'll Actually Look Nice In Your Home
In case you've forgotten, Fluffy and Fido deserve nothing but the best — and that includes their furniture.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A gorgeous dog basket made from elephant grass and with traditional Ghanaian techniques that'll be a more of an accent piece in your home than just your pup's hangout spot.
Design Dua is an HGTV award-winning small business handcrafting baskets, basinets, bags, and so much more!
Promising review: "This is a beautiful bed of fantastic quality. My dog jumped right in without even having to be coaxed. The mattress part is super fluffy and comfy, and the cover is removable for easy washing." —Audrey
3. A cozy pet bed both dogs and cats alike will enjoy curling up inside — and you'll love it because it has a darling design that'll look divine next to end tables you just purchased.
4. A pet hammock so your pal can lounge in style on long road trips and your car seats might get a little less covered in hair.
Promising review: "Construction is sturdy and able to hold up under a lot of wear and tear. The zippers allow a 'kennel'-type setup and it has Velcro openings for seat belt access. The zippers can withstand a lot of pressure — my dog is an 86-lb golden retriever and the weight stress on the zipper and straps for the seats didn't cause any tearing or damage even though they often supported his pure weight. I put the doorway mats on the bottom to give additional traction." —Candace Owens
Get it from Amazon for $34.96+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
5. A stylish pet sofa you won't be able to prevent yourself from taking 900 photos of your pet lounging on — it's so darn fabulous!
Promising review: "This couch is adorable and very classy looking which is exactly what I wanted. My dog has several floor type dog beds which she loves and will sleep in provided I am not occupying her favorite recliner. I always feel bad kicking her off when I want to sit down because she likes to sleep up on something so I thought this raised bed would be a good compromise and it is. I have it right next to my recliner and she loves hopping up on it and sleeping right next to me when I watch TV. Since the beds sleeping area was larger than the seat of my recliner I knew she was going to fit even though she is a little larger than 30 lbs." —T. Hayes
Get it from Amazon for $92.13.
6. A crate that'll double as an end table and fit seamlessly into any room's decor — just maybe think twice before putting a beverage or snack on top because your pup's sniffer will DEFINITELY notice.
Promising review: "It's wonderful quality for the price. The espresso color matches all the other espresso colored furniture in my home. There's a lot of room for my dog to move around in. It was easy to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. My dog is not a chewer, but if your dog is, it probably would be easy for them to chew the slats. When the door is closed you can't even tell you have a kennel there. The pad size needed is easy to find in stores and online. I love love love it!" —Tammy
Get it from Amazon for $102.59+ (available in four styles).
7. A bed-warming mat to keep your little one comfortable and cozy at all times while adding a touch of ~wild style~ to your home decor.
This thermal bed mat is ideal for both cats and dogs and comes in a bunch of fun patterns. It features a lightweight core that reflects the animal's body heat back to them, so you don't have to worry about wires and electricity.
Promising review: "My 15-year-old kitty who's always cold took to her Christmas present immediately. I first put it on my lap and she hopped right up and didn't want to leave for an hour while I watched TV. Then I left the mat on the sofa and she stayed there instead of retreating to her usual hiding spot in the cabinet. Now the trick will be for me to reclaim my seat on the sofa!" —Body-n-soul
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in two sizes and five prints).
8. A two-tier window perch that'll be waaaay easier to install than that desk you bought yourself (and took three days to build). It'll look super chic hanging in your window and even better than a clunky cat tower would look in the middle of the room.
Promising review: "My cat absolutely loves this! He hasn’t left it all morning and basically slept all day in it. He’s 18 lbs and it has surprisingly held up. The suction cup at the top has a locking mechanism that makes it extra secure." —Chewy Reviewer
Get it from Chewy for $36.22 (originally $60.99).
9. A chic marbled personalized placemat that'll ensure your fur baby can eat dinner in style — apologies if this is a nicer set up than your dining situation, but they deserve it.
10. A raised cat food bowl to prevent backflow and make them feel like they're dining at a five-paw establishment instead of your kitchen floor.
Promising review: "I love these bowls! They're so adorable! I know a few reviewers think the food bowls are too small, which I initially thought as well, but it offers the perfect serving size. One of my kitties is quite a sloppy eater and the height helps him eat over the bowl. He's still a mess, but less so." —BettyBean
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in six styles).
11. A highly-rated cat scratcher/lounger with over 13,000 5-star reviews so your kitty can live the lavish life they deserve.
Promising review: "Kitty loves it! Never had a cat before, brought in a 10+ year old stray from my old apartment who I found out is FIV and Feline Leukemia positive but he is the sweetest cat ever and I fell in love with him so wanted to spoil him and bought him this. He loves it even more than I could have hoped. Spends several hours a day sleeping or just perched on it and hits it with his claws every time he jumps on. So adorable. Have had it for a couple months and it's held up really well. Cool that when the top is worn out I can just flip it over and it's like having a brand-new scratcher again. He's a pretty big/long cat so I was unsure how well he'd fit on it but it's absolutely perfect. Will definitely be buying another if this one ever wears out!" —Super Bon Bon
Get it from Amazon for $49.95 (available in three styles).
12. A La-Z-Boy orthopedic sofa dog bed in a charming plaid print that'll have your pup feeling extra pampered while also providing them with some much-needed support from its ComfortCore Gel base. If only I could get one in a human size...
Promising review: "My two labs love this bed! It has a nice bolster for their heads, it's very comfortable and I would highly recommend! It's almost like a mini couch, sturdy but cozy! I now have three of these beds, one in each room. Our cat now cuddles up in them right along with the dogs! It's very good for my older lab who has some joint issues, yet if your dog is very large, you may want a larger ortho bed. This is super! Three cheers for Chewy!" —Peachy
Get it from Chewy for $77.03+ (available in two styles).
13. A hidden litter box for any cat owner who has simply decided they no longer want a stinky, unsightly, poop-filled sandbox in the middle of their home — this one will get the job done and look way cuter.
Promising review: "Then I found this fantastic solution, someone made a litter box look like a potted palm fern! YOU GENIUS! This arrived in two halves that you have to look at carefully to slide together, the top rim fits into the slot around the bottom half. Then you put a thin foam piece down first on the top and then stick the palm into the top, it's one piece and you adjust the fronds. And the final bit is a baggie of shredded raffia for a nice grass mulch look. The cat loves it. It's big enough for my Maine Coon. And I face the entrance away from me, so all I see when I'm in the bathroom now is a potted plant. It's the best litter box on the planet!" —THX1138
Get it from Amazon for $64.14 (available in two colors).
14. A cuddly bed with a simple gray design that won't scream "THIS IS A PET BED" the moment anyone enters your lovely home, so they can focus on other things like your unfolded laundry you forgot to stash away.
BuzzFeed writer Stephanie Hope has this pet bed for her cat Norman! She said:
"As you can see, my cat absolutely loves this bed. He lays in it every single day, for hours. The bottom has extra fabric which promotes burrowing and is honestly the coziest looking bed I have ever seen."
Promising review: "While this may be listed as a dog bed, I have been in the market for a large cat bed that would accommodate both of my feline children. Words cannot describe how happy I am with this purchase! Both cats have anxiety and this calming bed always puts them at ease. If you are looking for an incredibly comfortable, high quality bed for your pet/pets, this is the one!" —Rozhope
Get it from Amazon for $59.95+ (available in two sizes).
15. A macrame cat hammock that'll likely be mistaken for a piece of purposeful, bohemian decor when your beloved furry friend isn't lounging in it.
Macrame Beautiful is a small business based in Beijing that sells stunning macrame pieces like planters, wall decors, and baskets.
Promising review: "This is my second purchase and I will continue to buy!! The craftsmanship is so beautiful. It is evident she enjoys what she does. Every item is packed with care and in adorable resealable pouches. Sweet stickers with handwritten notes and beautifully printed 'how to care for and clean the items.' My kittens love their hammock!" —Annie Zummo
16. An ochre linen dog bed you can count on to match your couch and smell divine since it comes with a sachet of lavender — this will also help your anxious pup sleep more easily.
17. An elevated dog bed you'll love for the way it takes both your pet and your home decor *to new heights* — it has a with a mesh center that'll keep 'em cool and is covered in water-resistant material.
Promising review: "Our 11-year-old, 80 lbs. husky/malamute Kaia absolutely LOVES this thing. I bought it as an outdoor bed to give her a more comfortable place to lay out on the patio and she took to it immediately. It seems as though the ability for air to flow freely underneath her helps keep her cool, which is always the goal with her breeds. We’ve had it about 10 months now, and it has exceeded every expectation. It spent the entirety of a Colorado winter outside and hasn’t skipped a beat. Absolutely thrilled with this purchase!" —Joshua Buckman
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in three sizes).
19. A triangle-shaped pine wood dog bed with a modern aesthetic you'll probably like more than most of the furniture you already own.
WLO Wood is a small business that makes unique, wooden beds and homes for your deserving furry friend. They also use profits to donate beds to dog rescues!
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this tent dog bed! I’ve been looking for a unique dog bed that goes with the aesthetic of our home for a while now, so I’m very happy to have found it!" —javacurls
20. A spooktacular handmade pet bed, a must-have for anyone who prefers to celebrate Halloween 24/7 instead of just one measly month out of the year. I can totally see Jack Skellington getting one of these for Zero.
Note: these beds are *not* machine washable.
4 Luv Designs is a Black woman-owned small business based in the UK blending spirituality, luxury, and a little magic to give you fun, high-quality home and pet goods.
Get it from 4 Luv Designs for $53.39+ (available in six patterns).
21. A cozy cave bed your pup can hide out in whenever they need a break from being smothered with love — it comes in an array of subtle colors that'll coordinate nicely with your decor.
Promising review: "My 4-lb dog absolutely loves this thing. It’s cozy and I think also really helps with his anxiety (because it’s like a little cave). The pillow that comes with it is very soft, but it holds onto wood chips/leaves/outdoor debris really well so make sure your pet isn’t tracking anything into it after walks and potty breaks." —Katy C.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors).
22. A custom-made leather dog couch that might just inspire you to redecorate your entire living room to go with it — it's that stylish.
BLVD Couch is a small business that sells incredible custom-made dog couches.
Promising review: "I’ve searched high and low for a dog bed my sweet pup could cozy up in that also looks nice with our decor. This one ticks all the boxes! It's perfect for her!" —Courtney Higgs
23. A too cute wooden bed you can set up alongside your own to make every night feel like a slumber party. Fingers crossed this convinces your doggo to stop climbing into your bed and hogging all the space.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this frame! It's cute to begin with, but I was concerned it wasn't going to be all that solid. To my surprise, the wood is very sturdy and the easiest thing in the world to put together within minutes. Tools are not needed. You simply slip together with tabs. Our senior, medium-sized dog absolutely loves it. Our two other dogs and cat keep stealing it throughout the day. Our 90-lb German shepherd loves it so much, we finally had to get him one, too." —Banshee99
Get it from Amazon for $44.20.
24. A lavish chaise lounge, because we both know your pet is the queen of the castle and might as well be treated as such.
25. A bunk bed, so your fur baby can cuddle up *right* next to you without actually physically being in bed with you. Movie nights are about to be a whole lot more cozy and cute.
Promising review: "This is absolutely perfect and the best present I could have given my dogs. It wasn’t difficult to build and it’s big and sturdy enough to hold my two dogs and two cats while they look out the window. My dogs are a pomsky (16 pounds) who has knee problems and an Australian shepherd (35 pounds). There is no issue with the steps being too narrow or anything else." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $183.42.
26. A heavy duty 76-inch cat tree in a neutral color that won't stick out in your living room like a sore thumb and will provide your cat with a place to play, scratch, and hang.
Promising review: "I was looking for a cat tree that looks big enough to handle big grown adults. Most cat trees I saw featured young little kittens in their pictures and you can tell many cat trees are just too small to hold an adult cat comfortably. This cat tree is perfect. The size is great — so roomy and spacious! And so sturdy, the quality is amazing. Considering all of this, the price is unbeatable. I would recommend this cat tree in a heartbeat! My kitties love it!" –Leob
Get it from Chewy for $129.99 (available in two colors).
27. An elevated cat bed, so artfully designed you won't think twice about adding it into your curated mid-century modern aesthetic.
Promising review: "All three of our cats love this bed. We have more than enough cat furniture, but I purchased this because I thought the materials would be kinder to the longhairs’ fur. Carpeted cat beds tend to mat their fur. This bed does not, as the materials are soft and smooth. This little bed is well-made, sturdy, and the cushion is machine-washable in cold water; air dry. I would purchase this again, as it is a quality product." –FoldMom
Get it from Chewy for $39.99.
28. A magnificent shelf with a faux-fur lining that'll provide your cat with an ultra luxurious perch to lounge on while judging your every move.
Tuft + Paw is a direct-to-consumer cat brand from Jackson Cunningham. Their products are informed by both feline behavior and aesthetic design. They offer a 50% discount when you choose to donate any of their products to a shelter.
Promising review: "Our cats are loving this and it looks great in our home!" —Alina J.
Get it from Tuft + Paw for $199 (available in two colors).
29. A pet bed that looks like a tart, so your snuggle buddy will always be warm while also looking like a ~snack~.
Promising review: "My kitten loves this bed. Along with looking cute, it is incredibly soft. The fruit give extra support for her to lie on, and she loves to play with the fruit. The lemon and kiwi are her favorite to play with. It doubles as a bed and some toys. She took to this bed immediately, and she often won't leave it. It's also pretty flexible, so I can put it in her carrier for vet visits so she'll feel comfortable. Everyone I show this bed to thinks it's the cutest thing ever, and I'm so glad to have found this." —Casandra B
Get it from Amazon for $28.99.
30. An elevated dog bed you and your pup will both love because you can lay out and catch some rays together. Matching lounge chairs for your and your dog is the luxury you didn't know you needed!
Promising review: "I purchased two, one for each of my dogs, several months ago. The cots have held up nicely throughout the spring and summer. I like to do gardening, so I let the dogs run around for a little bit, then send them to their bed (aka: these cots). It provides a good place to stay and follow commands. I can quickly look over to see that they are in place. The cots are also easy to move around, as I have five acres and frequently need to move them for shade or to keep an eye on them as I change my gardening location. My dog trainer also uses these cots. I have a chocolate lab and a yellow lab, each weighing between 60–70 pounds." —Cindy
Get it from Wayfair for $42.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
31. A stackable cube bed, perfect for anyone who has multiple cats in their life. They're easy to assemble, can be stacked, and come in cute patterns that'll look excellent in your home.
Promising review: "Both of my cats settled into this cat cube immediately. It's really simple to set up and so far is surprisingly sturdy. It's a lot larger than I thought. Both my cats weigh 12 pounds and have no problems. It's also somewhat heavy (not ridiculously heavy)...but enough so that they can't push it over." —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three colors).
32. A memory foam pet bed with an understated design you can count on to blend in with any aesthetic you've put together. Added bonus? It's *so* cozy your pet will want to lay in it forever and ever.
My sister's golden retriever puppy has and loves this bed! He's quite particular about his bed — and by that I mean when he's bored he decides he wants to swing them around the house like a wild thing. This one has held up to his puppy habits, looks great in her newly purchased condo, and is extra cozy for his nap times. Can't ask for much more than that!
Promising review: "I love the design and my dog loves the bolsters. She has picked the soft side for herself as i tried to flip it to let her try the firm side and she actually flipped it back over herself (i guess she's a soft side kinda gal)" —Craig R
Get it from Layla Sleep for $149+ (available in three sizes).