1. A handheld lamp you will surely find yourself *mooning* over each night.
Check out a TikTok of the moon lamp in action.
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord is obsessed with this gadget:
"UMMMM I bought this because it was on one of Amazon's top selling products pages for so long that I was like "Why are people so obsessed with this moon!!" And now, my friends, I know. First of all, it really does look hyper realistically like a small moon and adds a chill vibe wherever you plant it. But it's also just so soothing to watch and have in the periphery. You can control dozens of different colors for it and either keep it on those colors or have them alternate, fade quickly, or fade gradually. It's super easy to charge and controlled by a remote, so you can move it off its stand and have it light up wherever you want. These days I tend to turn it on for my designed ~me time~ night every week, in which I will light a candle, pour a glass of red wine, read a romance novel, and, of course, light my lil' moon. Definitely one of my favorite 'the internet made me do it' purchases."
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in eight sizes).
2. A blackhead scrub stick that'll exfoliate your clogged pores and remove excess sebum while also being a bit reminiscent of the adorable lil' character from Finding Nemo that said "you made me iiiink!"
See it in action on BuzzFeed' Shopping's TikTok!
Promising review: "Here’s the thing. A scrub is never going to solve your blackhead issues long term. But there is truly no other product like this. It’s an amazing quick fix to get your pores unclogged and less noticeable, and once you’ve done that, slap on some retinol/salicylic acid with a moisturizer. Adorable packaging, unique product, and effective!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
3. A bag of powdered cheddar, because if you're like me the moment anything bad happens (big or small) in my day I just want to curl up with a classic "boxed" mac 'n' cheese and de-stress. Perhaps not the healthiest coping mechanism, but it's mine.
4. Crayola Globbles, a fun lil' toy you can use to burn off some steam in between meetings or when you just need a quick mental break. Don't worry, they won't leave residue on your walls.
Promising review: "I waited over two months to write my review! My daughter is 4 and plays with these DAILY! YES they do attract dirt and hair HOWEVER they are so easy to rinse off, it's not a big deal! We took these to a family gathering and ended up giving two away because they were SO loved! The two we gave away went to a 12-year-old and my 19-year-old brother. They discovered throwing them at the ceiling fan and watching them shoot across the room which was pretty entertaining! None of these have busted or ripped and they are definitely NOT gentle with them! I will definitely be buying more!" —Kindle Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $10.69.
6. BYO Blush Oil, which will make applying makeup easier than ever — it reacts with the pH of your skin to create the *perfect* blush shade!
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: All of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it A-OK for your skin to sleep with it on!
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord is a fan, she said: "I tried this out myself and I have to say, it is WILD watching it adjust to your skin's pH in real time. It was a very bright pink at first but super easy to spread — a bit like Glossier's Cloud Paint, except personalized. It's very long lasting, too — I applied in the morning and could still see a rosy glow by the end of the day. "
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
7. A gift assortment of Popbar hot chocolate sticks to upgrade your fave winter beverage from a standard powder hot chocolate mix to one you'd see the main character sipping on under twinkle lights in a Hallmark movie.
8. Essie's "Set in Stones" glitter polish, a must-have for anyone who wants to *~make the whole room shimmer~* a la Taylor Swift (or at the very least, your nails).
9. Pastel glow-in-the-dark stars that'll look as magical during the day as they do when they're all aglow at night.
10. A set of matte hair clips made to work with *all* hair types — yes, even if you've broken your hairbrush while trying to comb through your bedhead, you can rock one of these beauties!
11. The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook complete with 150 recipes, all using ingredients you can pick up at your beloved supermarket. Cherry crostinis, anyone?
Promising review: "For Trader Joe's lovers everywhere, this is a fantastic cookbook! It is filled with hints and tips, shopping guidelines, nicely organized recipe categories, and beautiful mouthwatering pictures. I love how the recipes are noted if they are gluten-free or vegetarian, etc. I ❤ Trader Joe's and I ❤ this cookbook!" —Love My Bookish Life
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
12. A hydrating sweet candy-flavored Laneige lip mask to keep your lips nice 'n' soft throughout the winter months when you tend to get dry and cracked (and encourage you not to pick at your pout when you're stressed).
13. An iced coffee holder, because it's totally fine if you fall into the category of people-who-drink-iced-drinks-all-year-round but your precious little hands shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of holding a chilled beverage mid-winter.
VIS Paradise Goods is a Florida-based Etsy stop established in 2021 that specializes in personalized and sustainable goods.
Promising review: "This is perfect! I constantly have my hands full and now I can comfortably carry my coffee with me everywhere I go. I will be purchasing more!" —Erin
Psst — I own one of these myself and love it for the convenience of texting on the go! These even have a holder for a straw if you happen to get iced coffee or bubble tea and don't want to stick the straw into the drink just yet. I've found this to be very sturdy and easy to use, plus they're a fun conversation starter — people always want to know where I got it!
14. A set of soda can "lids," because no one should be forced to chug their Diet Coke in the blink of an eye — every last drop deserves to be savored!
Promising review: "Biggest thing since sliced bread. Do you hate it when you when can’t finish your soda or maybe don’t have time? If you're driving somewhere it’s difficult to handle a can drink sometimes, you’re trying to take a sip and all a sudden you hit a pot hole. Soda up your nose, down your chin, on your clothes. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore — with these you can enjoy you soda just like it was in a bottle. I was skeptical at first, but sold as soon as I put it on the can. I use it every day." —Jonesy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $14.97.
15. A color-shifting mushroom light because you're a ~fun guy~ and will totally appreciate the cozy lil' cottagecore aesthetic these bring to any room.
Check out a TikTok of the mushroom nightlight in action.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.87.
16. A too-cute wireless portable charger that'll likely be praised as your savior on more than one occasion if your phone just always happens to be dead when you need it most.
Check out a TikTok of the portable charger in action.
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —