We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dainty bracelet anyone would agree is simply *charming* whether they're a Disney fan or haven't set foot in a Disney Park since they were a child.
I've personally had my eye on the Fantasyland Crislu charm bracelet, but can totally see why other people would appreciate the Mickey and Friends version instead (it's definitely more of a timeless classic). It also comes in a necklace version if that's more your style and you can find an even more minimalist bracelet featuring just one Mickey Mouse icon (also pictured above, to the left) on the site as well.
Get it from shopDisney for $100.
2. A graphic tee you'll easily be able to pair with shorts, jeans, leggings, skirts, etc as it features a lil' Disney nod without being too in your face about it. What's not to love?
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for — a cute T-shirt with a vintage look to bring on my upcoming Disney trip. The material is very soft and it’s lightweight without feeling cheap. I sized up to a medium because I wanted a looser fit." —Rachel Cambio
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and seven colors).
3. Minnie Mouse scrunchies, perfect for creating the *look* of wearing mouse ears without the headache that typically comes along with one of the headbands.
4. Or Minnie Mouse claw clips that'll add just a *touch* of Disney to your hair without any effort at all — sounds magical!
5. Bambi-inspired sweatshirts you can easily wear all year but might also just help you embrace springtime (whenever it finally decides to show up). Rockin' one of these seems wayyyyy better to me than the trauma of watching the actual film. Pour one out for Bambi's mom...
My Oh My Supply Co. is a woman-owned small business based in New York that sells pop culture-inspired products. The owner, Ali Faccenda, is also a member of my team at BuzzFeed! I have so many MOMSCO products I've lost count and I've yet to be disappointed by a single item! It's why I keep coming back for more (and more...and more).
6. A colorful Mickey T-shirt so you can get on the tie-dye bandwagon without staining your fingers or accidentally ruining one of your fave pieces of clothing.
7. A snuggly hoodie featuring a pastel version of the iconic Disneyland entrance sign that'll pair perfectly with your weekend plans to marathon all of the classic films.
Hella Cute Company is a woman-owned small business that sells Disney and pop culture-inspired apparel. I have this sweatshirt and it's adorable! I got it oversized for ultimate snuggling and honestly wore it for like a week before washing it (I'm pregnant don't judge me!). It's perfectly soft and a fun option for your ever-growing collection.
8. An Endor Forest Summer Camp tee you can guarantee will make any longtime Star Wars fan crack a smile.
Promising review: "I got this as a birthday gift and quality of the material is wonderful. It fits true to the size and the colors are vivid, he told me many people are asking where he got the shirt. I love the fact that it's unique." —Jessica A
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL).
9. An embroidered Orange Bird hat any true Disney fan will treasure because it's so darn hard to find truly adorable merch featuring this precious lil' guy!
Every hat is made to order and is so well-crafted you'll likely start making excuses to wear one. Bad hair day every day? Yep, sounds good. You can also have custom embroidery added onto the back! 999Spyglass is a woman-owned small business based in Baltimore that (obviously) sells embroidered hats. I personally know Claire, the owner, and can confirm she has an absolute gem to work with — and can personally attest to how awesome these hats are!
10. A set of stackable rings that'll come together to form Mr. Potato Head and'll also give you permission to ask anyone "what are ya lookin' at, ya hockey puck?" anytime they try to figure out what is on your rings 😉.
11. A Bruno's Fortune Telling tee you'll definitely get compliments on from other Disney Adults — not just from the cute little rats you've befriended in the walls of your home.
12. A fabulous belt with a buckle in the shape of the signature Disney 'D' you'll likely start planning all of your outfits around.
Promising review: "I loved this belt!!! I wore it to Disney last week and got loads of compliments. It added a little Disney magic to each of my outfits, and was a great little detail. This belt can be dressed up or dressed down depending on what it is paired with." —Brianna Regan Lewis
Get it from Amazon for $29.95 (available in sizes XS–XL).
13. Princess Tiana mom jeans you'll love more than Charlotte loves ~man-catching beignets~ or Ray loves Evangeline (that's a looooot of love, my friends).
I may or may not have sent the link to these fabulous jeans to my co-worker Ali Faccenda the moment I laid eyes on them (admittedly via an Instagram ad) ... and she may or may not have bought them immediately for her recent Disney trip. Oops. If The Princess and the Frog isn't your thing (gasp) there are also similar styles featuring Winnie the Pooh, Alice in Wonderland, and Lilo & Stitch themes.
Promising review: "How excited was I to see these bad boys online!? Over the moon! These mom jeans with Princess Tiana and the gang are amazing. Comfortable fit, great design and vibrant colors." —Bwalker
Get them from Hot Topic for $43.92 (available in women's sizes 0–17).
14. A Pizza Planet tee to add some Disney magic to your Friday routine of ordering an extra large pie from your favorite local pizzeria.
Promising review: "Bought this shirt for my teenage son and he loves it. He’s a huge Toy Story fan so this was the perfect gift for him. Good quality and held up great after washing and drying in low in the dryer and still looks great several washes later. The print hasn’t bubbled or peeled." —Miss Coco
Get it from Amazon for $17.95+ (available in men's sizes S–3XL and four colors).
15. Interchangeable magnetic ears you can swap out for different designs whenever the mood strikes — serve one look when indulging in "Enchanted Tales with Belle" then mix it up before you head over for dinner at "Be Our Guest."
Scull Squared is a family-owned small business based in Florida that sells suuuuuuper cool magnetic ear headbands and an array of other fun 3D-printed items. I personally have an now-retired version of the Beauty and the Beast set as well as their Grogu brew buddy (s'cute). You'll also need the headband base or you can accessorize with their interchangeable hat system. Don't forget a bow!
16. A "Damsel in Distress" shirt to accurately describe the way you (and I) felt while seeing Ariana Grande completely *slay* her rendition of "I Won't Say I'm In Love."
As pictured above (to the right) I have this shirt and love it! It's a fun nod to Hercules, which I typically have a hard time finding merch of. I personally love wearing it under a denim jacket or cardigan as well as on its own. Femfetti is a a small business run by a squad of incredibly creative women in Columbus, Ohio. They've been making apparel since 2013 — every design features hand-drawn illustrations and lettering!
17. An iron-on patch of Goofy's son Max any '90s kid would squeal with delight over — you can add it onto a denim jacket, hat, or backpack you already own. Alexa, play "Stand Out."
18. A Haunted Mansion blouse you'll look absolutely iconic wearing while posing in front of the ride — a ghost would definitely want to follow you home just to ask you where you found this fab item.
19. A pullover with a graphic of Mickey Mouse skateboarding on it that MUST have inspired Avril Lavigne to write "Sk8er Boi," right?
I have this top (and many other Disney items, the first step is admitting you have a problem) and it's been one of my go-to items lately. It's not too heavy but is still cozy enough to wear during this weird time where some days are super cold and others are approaching spring. I love the graphic on it and how it makes it seem like it's a vintage find rather than an item anyone could easily pick up. You can also peruse the rest of Princess Polly's collab with Disney here!
Get it from Princess Polly for $49.50 (available in women's sizes S–XL).
20. A tropical Mickey tee to remind you that warm summer days are on their way (even if it feels like we're living in a rain cloud right now).
21. A long fleece hoodie with a Dumbo-inspired pattern all over it that'll make you feel like you're happily inside a warm bubble while dabbing at your eyes re-watching Dumbo and his mother during the "Baby Mine" scene. Pass the peanuts, Timothy.
Get it from shopDisney for $39.99 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 1X–3X).
22. A nameplate featuring the recognizable Disney font for a ~magical~ twist on a classic accessory.
Mojo Gold is a small business based in Macungie, Pennsylvania that sells hand-crafted personalized jewelry.
Promising review: "I bought a necklace in the Disney font for my sister’s birthday. She absolutely loved it ❤️ I bought one for myself as well and I get so many compliments! Thank you for a great item!" —Mari