Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A two-piece lounge set worth investing your hard earned dollars on — what's the point of working for the weekend if you're not going to be wearing the most comfortable outfit ever when Friday night rolls around?
Promising review: "This is a cute and comfortable two-piece set. The fit was as expected, and these pieces could easily be worn for travel or just lounging around the house. They washed up nicely, but I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dryer due to possible shrinkage." —H. Brien
Get it from Amazon for $50.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 20 colors).
2. A drawstring jumpsuit, perfect for anyone who wants to lounge *most* of the day but also has a handful of errands to run. When the cute cashier at CVS starts checking *you* out while you're checking out, you can thank me.
Promising review: "Originally, I wanted a comfy outfit for air travel and bought this before my last trip to Mexico. As soon as I put it on, I fell in love with it. I now live in it. It's comfortable and fits perfectly. I will be purchasing more!" —Meg Fanslow
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 17 colors and styles).
3. An oversized crewneck sweater you can comfortably wear with leggings on lazy mornings where you still want to feel just a little dressed in case you get the urge to get wild, throw on jeans, and head out for lunch later on in the day.
Promising review: "This is a great loose fitting sweater. So comfortable. Great to lounge around the house in sweats or throw on some leggings or jeans and run errands. I wear it a lot." —Michelle S.
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 32 styles).
4. A half-zip pullover sweatshirt that'll become a staple in your wardrobe faster than you can say "cozy." It comes in *so* many colors you can absolutely stock up on 'em. (Who wants to do laundry???)
Promising review: "I saw this in TikTok, and I knew I had to have it. It’s so soft and warm. It fits slightly oversized. Love it!" — Alejandra de avila
Get it from Amazon for $42.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 23 colors).
5. A Walt Disney Studios crewneck to curl up in while watching your favorite comfort movie (Beauty and the Beast, anyone?) — hold onto this one it might just be considered vintage Disney apparel one day!
This is from the Disney100 collection which honors 100 years with Mickey Mouse! You can check out the entire collection for more magical product options.
Get it from shopDisney for $49.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and 1X–3X).
6. A sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit complete with pockets (!!!) you can stuff with your little snacky-snacks and your phone so you can keep your hands free to carry your beverage of choice over to the couch.
Promising review: "I could live in this! This is the most comfortable article of clothing I have ever owned. The terry material Amazon uses is amazing (I have a few other items in the same material and all are wonderful). It is a cute and comfortable look that you might even be able to dress up a bit. All in all, worth it!" —Sam
Get it from Amazon for $19.10+ (sizes available in sizes XS–2XL and 10 colors).
Psst: This is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
7. A crew neck that'll help you express your entire mood — a skeleton sippin' on some coffee. It's just as relatable as it is comfortable!
Promising review: "I bought this shirt oversized. But I was surprised at how soft this crew neck was! Graphic has held up in multiple washes." —Jillydukez
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in unisex sizes S–2XL and five colors).
8. A Grogu tee with a vintage feel to it because Disney Adults, like myself, have no choice but to endlessly adore this perfectly precious child. I don't make the rules; I just follow them.
Promising review: "This is a great shirt. The sizing is perfect. It is made well. No loose threads. It washes well. No shrinkage. It looks great on. This is a nice shirt." —Jodi Kariott
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in unisex sizes S–2XL and four styles).
9. A pair of plush slippers to protect your feet from the ice-like tiled floors in your home while also letting you show off your fresh pedicure.
Promising review: "The coziest, softest slippers ever! And adorable! Great rubber traction on the bottom. Yet, soft and lightweight." —Lauren Fuquay
Get them from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in sizes 5–10, including narrow sizes, and 12 colors).
10. Lounge pants you'll wonder why you've decided to live so long without — they're buttery soft and will be the perfect companion to your next snuggle sesh.
Promising review: "These pants are amazingggg. I was hesitant after trying a few similar styles that were super sheer but lemme tell you, you won’t regret this purchase! Super soft, wash really well (cold on delicate, I don’t put them in the dryer), and wear even better." —JWH
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and nine colors).
11. A Formula 1-inspired pullover showcasing how the cars have changed over the years — it'll go great with your extensive Valentine's Day plans to watch old seasons of Drive to Survive before the 2023 season kicks off in March.
Style Drop Shop is a small business based in Vancouver, Canada that sells minimalist sports-themed apparel.
Get it from Style Drop Shop on Etsy for $33.11+ (available in unisex sizes S–5XL and eight colors).
12. A two-piece sweater-and-shorts knit set that'll likely become your working- from-home uniform — the top is stylish enough to keep you looking put together on Zoom calls while the bottoms are just comfy-cozy.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these sets. This is my second time purchasing one, and I practically live in them at home. It fits true to size, and the waist is adjustable and stretches! I also wear the tops with high waisted jeans or joggers since it is cropped. Definitely can be worn and styled differently." —Mae
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and 26 styles).
13. Joggers you'll step into and likely think "where have you been all of my life?" They'll keep your legs nice 'n' toasty without sacrificing your carefully curated stylish loungewear moment.
Promising review: "I want 100 pairs of these, and I want to wear nothing else ever again! The fit is perfect. Sometimes it can be a challenge to find sweats that don't make me look like a shapeless bowl of oatmeal. They shrink just a tiny bit in the first wash. They're comfortable and look nice without looking like sloppy sweats. The pockets are a plus! I wear these every chance I get. I wish they had more colors. I hesitated at first because they seemed a bit spendy for sweat pants, but it was well worth it." —Mrs Slocombe
Get them from Amazon for $18.55+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 16 colors).
14. A fuzzy three-piece loungewear set reviewers have praised as a Skims dupe (apologies Kim K!). A must-have if you want to test run the style before potentially treating yourself to the real thing — or just another set of these in another color!
Promising review: "I am living in this. I love this three-piece set. I feel like a housewife when I wear it. Lol. It's not the most amazing quality, but it's really good for the price. It's so soft." —Panda Time
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $51.99 (available in sizes S–XL and 29 styles).
15. A matching sweat set for a coordinated cozy vibe you can happily rock whether you're splayed out on your couch or running errands at Tar-jay.
Promising review: "Got this set to sleep in for the winter. The material is very comfortable and soft on the skin and not irritating at all. The stitches were flawless and looks exactly like the picture. I actually wore the sweats outside with another top and I was feeling fine the whole day." —Kesha Follz
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 20 colors).