We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trio of sushi ornaments that'll totally make sense for your decor — they'll pay tribute to your Friday night ritual of ordering-in or give a subtle nod to your favorite Harry Styles song.
2. A felt mermaid ornament you can count on to be a stand-out on your tree thanks to her dazzling sequined tail — a perfect way to *also* get hyped about seeing Halle Bailey playing Ariel!
3. A Buddy the Elf Funko POP! ornament, perfect for anyone who spends their holiday season answering their phone with the phrase "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" or has taken to adding maple syrup to their spaghetti.
Promising review: "If you don't like Elf, you are just a cotton-headed ninny muggins! It is the best Christmas movie out there. We watch it way too many times every Christmas season. When I ran across this ornament, it was a no-brainer. Not sure how I was living without this ornament in my life. My tree is going to be so much more festive this year, simply because of this ornament. Be careful pulling it out of the box. It is quite fragile! Highly recommended for your Christmas tree, or bush, or whatever you have!" —The Chief
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
6. A Taylor Swift ornament set complete with a ball for each of her iconic albums — from her debut to Midnights. These will *~make your whole tree shimmer~*.
7. A cheeky ornament of Santa and a reindeer sippin' cocktails in a hot tub to remind you to kick back, relax, and enjoy your holiday break.
Some reviewers noted they used it as part of their Christmas village!
Promising review: "I ordered this for my husband for Christmas since our actual hot tub we bought has been delayed and won't be here for Christmas, as expected. He is going to love this! It is so cute. Our four kids all saw it and love it also. A great gift or purchase for anyone who enjoys hot tubs, or Christmas." —Stephanie D.
Get it from Amazon for $13.64.
8. A porcelain ornament adorned with illustrations of characters from The Nutcracker, which would be a darling gift for your parents who took you to see the real thing when you were a kiddo.
I have this ornament and cannot wait to put it on my tree! The design is so delicate and pretty, an absolute must-have for fans of Rifle Paper Co.
Get it from Rifle Paper Co. for $24.
9. A 34-piece set of black ornaments for anyone who would prefer to play "Welcome to the Black Parade" on a loop while others are singing along to Mariah Carey. No judgment here — your tree will be perfectly on-theme with the rest of your home decor and your soul (?).
Each set comes with a mix of matte and shiny ornaments in five different styles. Of course, if you're not looking for black options you can snag one of the other color themes available!
Promising review: "I can't wait to decorate my Christmas tree this year, but for now they are shelf decor inside a glass jar! So Pretty! Packed really well. No broken pieces." —Beth Amber
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in 3 sizes and 29 styles).
10. An It's A Wonderful Life ornament, a must-have if you're a Christmas masochist and watch this extremely emotional film as part of your holiday tradition. Good luck trying not to cry while touching this ornament and reciting "Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
Promising review: "I bought this for a Christmas present for my husband to be. We both enjoy the movie and this is to me, a very beautiful romantic gift. I was thrilled when I peeked inside the velvet red bag to see how perfect it was. It has weight to it and was well packaged and in good condition! I just wish it also came with a box for easier wrapping and a more elegant presentation and safer storage. To me it is a perfect size and the idea of it speaks volumes about life and choices and hope and not giving up." —P. gilbreath
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
13. A glass blown ornament you can point to and say "let's taco 'bout it." It's an absolute necessity for anyone whose tree simply wouldn't be complete without their favorite food on it 🌮.
Promising review: "This is great! Perfect Christmas gift for a fellow taco lover! The ornament I received looked slightly different from the one in the picture but I think the one I received actually looked more like a real taco. Really nice ornament, glad I got it!" —Debra Richards
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
14. A Wordle ornament for you to gift to all the pals in your group text — yes, the one you've kept up with for almost a year to share how many guesses you got the word of the day in.
Here's to hoping my mother-in-law doesn't read this, because she's definitely getting one of these from me this year.
Get it from Always Fits for $24.95.
15. A pretty in pink flamingo ornament that'll look darling on your white Christmas tree. Why not go all out and decorate it strictly in pastels while you're at it !?
16. A 36-piece set of glittery snowflake ornaments you can use to transform your tree into a winter wonderland.
17. A book ornament you'll *literary* love displaying on your tree — added points if it's hanging next to your actual color-coded bookcase.
Promising review: "The ornament is beautiful. I bought one for my sister and one for myself. When we hang them, we think of each other and the wonderful time we had at a book conference. This is part of a family tradition to mark trips together with all family members. This ornament is perfect addition to our collection." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $22.49.
18. Or an ornament customized with your favorite book cover — you can order one of the book you loved the most that year and create a fun holiday traditions!
I ordered three of these last year (and will be ordering another one this year!) for my beloved work wife, Emma Lord, who also just happens to be a New York Times Best Selling Author 😉. I got one for each of her published books and sent them to her a surprise — they look absolutely darling on her tree! The front has a photo of the book cover and the back has the date of when each book was published. It's one of my favorite items I've ever gifted!
Peppercorn Princess is a small business based in Leominster, Massachusetts that sells handmade home decor.
19. A snow globe ornament with an initial of your choosing inside (could be your first name or the first initial of your family name to include everyone!) that'll look oh-so-pretty hanging on your tree.
20. A glass blown ornament shaped like an espresso machine that would make a fantastic gift for the caffeine fiend in your family who takes crafting their morning beverage *very* seriously.
Promising review: "This adorable and finely crafted ornament was exactly what I needed. My daughter-in-law wanted an espresso machine for Christmas...and she got one!! This will be a keepsake in our family for years and years to come, with a lovely story to tell to accompany it. The product arrived before expected and in perfect condition! I will order from this vendor/manufacturer again. Merry Christmas!" —Pam Reynolds
Get it from Amazon for $19.79.
21. A tasty treat of an ornament that'll bring s'more holiday fun to your Christmas tree...and possibly make you a little hungry!
22. A stunning Swarovski "Letter to Santa" ornament that might just make you a bit sentimental — just think about explaining this magical tradition to the kiddos in your family. It'll become one of the most cherished ornaments in your collection.
23. A customized ornament to impress any PC gamer — especially if it actually resembles their gaming setup IRL!
Note: while the image says "2021" you can have the current year aded to this ornament or no year at all!
aCreativePanda is a small business based in Austin, Texas that sells customized holiday ornaments.
Promising review: "Was in tears when this came! It was exactly what I wanted. And looks just like my son every time I walk into his room right down to the desk!!!" —skaggsam