1. When someone is trying to talk to you before you’ve had your coffee.
2. When you’re stuck in a group text with your parents.
OMG Mom and Dad please make the grocery list in ANOTHER TEXT CHAIN.
3. When you’re at Chipotle ordering the best-looking burrito of your whole damn life.
5. When your significant other won’t share their french fries with you.
7. When someone eats the last of your leftovers from the fridge.
9. When you think your crush is waving at you but it’s really at someone behind you.
10. When you see someone in your feed blatantly subtweeting you.
11. When you’re talking in a group of people and nobody is paying attention to you.
12. When you’re at a restaurant and your date leaves a lousy tip.
14. When you’re at the club and your awkward friend does “The Sprinkler.”
Did that just happen?
16. When you’re being self-deprecating and somebody agrees with you.
17. When someone spoils last night’s Game of Thrones before you watched it.
19. When you catch someone checking you out.
I’m sorry, did you need something?
20. When some rude person you don’t know is sliding into your mentions.
Can you not?
21. When you see someone you hate wearing the exact same outfit as you.
22. When your significant other brings you breakfast in bed.
23. When your BFF cancels plans with you.
What. Are. You. Doing?
25. When you catch someone flirting with your significant other.
Um, excuse me?
29. When you walk in on someone drinking from the milk jug.
How old are you?
30. When you finish a batch of pancakes and realize you’re fresh out of syrup.
32. When you’re wearing your favorite new shirt and no one notices.
34. When the person next to you in the bathroom doesn’t wash their hands.
It is BuzzFeed’s editorial policy to not publish unauthorized photos of non-consenting minors. This post has been updated.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.