5. This beach which is full of tide pools, grottoes, and smooth boulders:
The Baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
6. This stretch of sand and sea that might actually lead to heaven:
Harbour Island, Bahamas.
9. This beach that is surrounded by caves and long-tail boats:
Ao Nang, Thailand.
11. This beach that is home to flocks of cute African penguins:
Boulders Beach, Cape Town, South Africa.
14. And THIS beach that boasts red sand and tons of wildlife:
Rábida Island, Galápagos, Ecuador.
15. This beach whose scenery attracted great painters like Monet and Courbet:
Étretat, Normandy, France.
16. This serene landscape you can admire from the privacy of a cave:
Sunayama Beach, Okinawa, Japan.
17. And this pristine beach that is the definition of paradise:
Baia do Sancho, Brazil.