1. Cheesecake never looked so good.
2. Easy Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake
- 1 box of brownie mix, and ingredients needed to make them
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions, and pour the batter into a springform pan. Bake according to package instructions, and cool completely. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in vanilla and whipped cream, then fold in the chocolate chips. Spread over the cooled brownie in the springform pan. Decorate with toppings of your choice, or just leave it plain! Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!