Grab Your Best Pot Because This One-Pot Pasta Primavera Is Everything
A dinner that will be devoured.
One-Pot Pasta Primavera
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
4 cups broth of your choice
10 oz uncooked linguine
10 oz broccoli florets
1 pound asparagus, chopped into 1-inch pieces
1 small onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp red pepper flakes
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp olive oil
4 oz mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup grated parmesan
3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. In a pot over high heat, combine broth, linguine, broccoli, asparagus, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Stir.
2. Add the mushrooms and bring to a boil.
3. Once at a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook the pasta for 10 minutes, continuously tossing with tongs.
4. Add the heavy cream, parmesan, and parsley, and toss for an additional 3 minutes.
5. If the liquid hasn't been completely absorbed, let the pasta sit off the heat for an additional few minutes.