What you need:
· 1 cup baking soda
· 1/2 cup citric acid
· 1/2 cup epsom salt
· 1/2 cup cornstarch
· 4 teaspoons coconut oil
· 2 teaspoons essential oil (we used lavender)
· Black food coloring or soap dye
· Blue food coloring or soap dye
· Purple food coloring or soap dye
· Pink food coloring or soap dye
· Bath bomb mold
1. In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Divide into four bowls.
2. Divide the coconut oil and essential oil into four bowls, and mix each one with the food coloring.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly, until the mixture just starts to stick together.
4. Press the colors into your mold, alternating every so often. Let dry at least four hours. Enjoy!