Dress Up Your Dinner Table With This Upcycled Wine Bottle Centerpiece
Bonus: It's an excuse to drink more wine.
1. Remove labels and wash the empty wine bottles.
2. On one of the longer pieces of wood, measure and mark fourths. Saw three 1.5-inch holes at each of the marks.
3. Paint or stain all the pieces of wood. Let dry.
4. Glue the pieces of wood together with wood glue into a rectangle, with the piece with the holes on top. Let dry overnight.
5. Wrap and glue twine halfway up the empty wine bottles. Let dry.
6. Slide the necks of the bottles into the holes of the wood rectangle. Fill with fresh or dried flowers.