20 Hilarious "Harry Potter" Moments That Should've Made It Into The Movies
I can't believe some of these were left out!
1. When Snape reminded Harry to call him "sir," and Harry said, "There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor."
2. When Ginny spread a rumor about her brother in Half-Blood Prince.
3. When Snape demanded to see Harry's Potions book in Half-Blood Prince, but he'd switched it out with Ron's, who'd written his name in it with a joke pen that spelled it wrong.
4. In Goblet of Fire, when Harry called Rita Skeeter a cow in front of Dumbledore and then quickly apologized. But then Dumbledore responded, "I have gone temporarily deaf and haven't any idea what you said, Harry."
5. When Hermione explained why Cho got jealous during her date with Harry in The Order of the Phoenix, and Ron told Hermione she should write a book about girls so boys could understand them.
6. When, instead of chastising Harry for yelling at Umbridge, Professor McGonagall offered him a cookie.
7. And all the other small ways McGonagall went against Umbridge in Order of the Phoenix.
8. In Goblet of Fire, when Lavender was talking about Uranus during Divination and Ron said, “Can I look at Uranus too?”
9. When Fred and George loudly joked about Harry being the heir of Slytherin while the rest of the school was terrified of him in Chamber of Secrets.
10. In the Half-Blood Prince, when Harry, Ron, Fred, and George secretly used a garden gnome as an angel on top of the tree.
11. In The Sorceror's Stone, when McGonagall brought Harry to meet Oliver Wood and Harry legitimately thought he was gonna be punished with wood.
12. In Chamber of Secrets, when Lockhart lost his memory and Dumbledore thought it was hilarious.
13. In the Goblet of Fire, when Hermione told Ron she didn't just like people for their looks and Ron coughed to cover up saying, "Lockhart."
14. In The Sorceror's Stone, when Fred and George literally hit Voldemort in the face with snowballs.
15. When Hermione forgot she was a witch in The Sorcerer's Stone.
16. In Prisoner of Azkaban, when Harry met up with the Weasleys in the Leaky Cauldron and Percy was strangely formal, so the twins, of course, mocked him.
17. When Colin Creevey's little brother, Dennis, fell in the lake in Goblet of Fire.
18. When Dudley warned Harry that they flushed kids' heads down the toilet at the school he was going to in The Sorceror's Stone, and asked if Harry wanted to practice. To which Harry responded, "No, the poor toilets never had something as disgusting as your head in it."
19. When Molly mistakenly stated that everyone in the family had been a prefect in Half-Blood Prince, and George responded, "What are Fred and I, next-door neighbors?"
20. When Fred and George promised to send Ginny a toilet seat in The Sorcerer's Stone, then actually did try to send Harry one when he was in the hospital wing.
Did I miss any? Let me know in the comments!
Note: Not all submissions are from Community members.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.