1. "I eat kiwis with the skin on like an apple."
3. "Deep dish pizza is just a casserole. Try to change my mind."
4. I prefer Kraft singles to anything else on a grilled cheese sandwich."
5. "Everything and anything can be eaten for breakfast."
"I'm sure eating pasta for breakfast is way healthier than some 'breakfast' foods. I'm looking at you, donuts." —u/Oxy_Onslaught
6. "I eat sardines on toast a few times a week for breakfast."
8. "Stale cola and leftover pizza is my favorite breakfast."
9. "MSG is awesome. I put it in a salt shaker with table salt and use it in everything. It's pure umami, and it's game-changing."
10. "Shrimp are insects of the sea. There, I said it."
11. "Homemade corned beef hash is pretty good, but canned corned beef hash is next level."
13. "I like ramen but hate when it includes an egg. It just messes up the texture for me."
14. "Oatmeal raisin is one of my favorite cookies. I'm actually happy that so many people hate them because more for me."
15. "I'm Mexican, and I love Taco Bell. I know it's not Mexican food and that it's objectively bad, but I like it."
16. "McDonald's McRib sucks."
17. "Canned fish is delicious. Not just sardines and anchovies but all kinds of canned seafood — like clams and squid."
18. "Greenish bananas taste better. The ripe, yellow ones are too sweet."
19. "Raisins taste good by themselves and in baked goods. I don’t know why people hate them so much."
20. "Raisin Bran is the best cereal."
21. "I mash my tater tots into an almost rice-like texture and eat them with a fork."
22. "I always eat dessert first in case I'll be too full to eat it after a meal."
24. "Sandwiches taste better with only one slice of bread."
26. "Fries taste better with mayonnaise than with ketchup."
27. "Anchovies belong on pizza. It tastes like salty goodness."
28. "The only acceptable way to eat a cucumber is to turn it into a pickle."
29. "Nuts do not belong in or near desserts."
"There's no easier way to ruin a perfectly good brownie or carrot cake than by adding nuts." —u/pretty_something