1. If femme-cool's your spring vibe, pick a bold color and relaxed jeans.
Pair a shoulder-baring crop top with comfy, loose boyfriend jeans, chunky boots, and statement sunglasses.
2. If your inner flower child is dying to break free, try something like this.
Dress up a loose, flowy dress with structured ankle boots, an on-trend choker, and a whimsy accessory.
3. Live your best "I walked out of a rom-com about a bookworm with a heart of gold" life in comfy neutrals.
Embrace your inner bookworm by combining a cozy cardigan, soft pants, and slip-on shoes for a surprisingly chic look.
4. Add playful sneakers and funky sunglasses to classic denim shorts and a striped T-shirt to make a statement.
Denim shorts will never go out of style!
5. Don't betray your True Mysterious Aesthetic just because it's spring.
Just because it's getting warm out doesn't mean you can't wear your signature color.
6. Style soft pants with a slightly cropped T-shirt and big hoop earrings to look effortlessly cool.
You can finally master that trendy-but-not-trying-too-hard look.
Get these trends and more from H&M Divided!
All images Sarah Stone / BuzzFeed