If only dogs enjoyed watching college football on TV, too. Life would be so much easier for everyone.
1. You wake up at sunrise.
2. But something feels a little odd.
3. OK then. Fine. You try and read a magazine to kill time.
4. You decide to pull on your flashiest outfit in hopes of pulling some attention away from the game.
Nope. But, whatever, you look good.
5. You even stoop so low that you throw on a football uniform to try and get a game going with the neighborhood dogs.
6. Enough pretending. Back to the house!
7. All right. It's time to go join your human in the den and wait until the end of all this football business.
8. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?
And, honestly, sitting on the couch is a rare luxury.