1. Carve initials and table numbers into pieces of firewood for a playful and rustic look:
2. For fun photo ops, get giant balloons from a local party store and add brightly colored paper tassels to the strings:
3. Whether you're using candles or lanterns, it's easy to get innovative with lighting:
4. Whip up some personalized buttons for all your friends, which will also serve as great icebreakers:
5. Hand out homemade stamped pennants for your guests to wave around after the ceremony:
7. Make an easy-peasy customizable banner with some twine, a stencil, and burlap:
8. Get out the hammer and nails and create this multifunctional, reusable piece of art for seating assignments:
12. Use some glitzy paint to turn an old frame into a fancy-shmancy chalkboard and show off your signature cocktails:
15. With a little bit of elbow grease, mason jars can be turned into vases and hung throughout the reception:
19. Create personalized cornhole boards with painted silhouettes and let the games begin:
22. Forego store-bought cuff links for the groomsman — create your own with coins or knickknacks that are meaningful:
Make sure you're ready for your close-up!
L'Oréal Paris' Youth Code™ Pore Vanisher™ will help you become picture perfect with visibly smooth skin on your wedding day. Cheers!