We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This set of minimalist wooden blocks that can double as a very stylish photo prop.
2. This four-foot tall stuffed giraffe that will basically be a new member of the family who doesn't require feeding or attention, but just looks great.
3. This sweet little dinosaur that's pretty much guaranteed to be the softest toy you've ever touched.
4. This pastel teether that can be kept in the freezer between uses for extra cooling relief.
5. And this unicorn teether that's damn pretty and easily attached to a standard pacifier clip.
6. This giant keyboard that will let every kid live out their FAO Schwarz dreams.
7. This fancy sidewalk chalk will help them prove themselves as a budding artist.
8. And these extremely ~trendy~ crayons that might just get stolen by an adult.
9. This wooden flower puzzle that will be fun to play with but also a great addition to any bedroom.
10. This tiny vintage kitchen for the family who can't get enough millennial pink in their lives.
11. And this wooden ~coffee machine~ for the child of a parent who loves a morning brew.
12. This wooden toy/rattle/teether that will make an excellent photo prop but is also actually really loved by babies.
13. This dumbbell rattle that will make for some truly hilarious "look how strong my mutant superhero baby is" photos.
14. This dump truck that can fill the void of pastel trucks we've been missing in this world.
15. This kid's bike that will actually nice to look at and, well, Instagram.
16. And this monochrome mat that won't mess with that carefully crafted neutral nursery aesthetic.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.