We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A black Beautyblender dupe that has an A-rating on Fakespot and counts professional makeup artists as fans.
2. A set of Korean sheet masks that has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon and costs less than $11.
3. A hair straightener that works on all hair types (yes, really!) and has more than 4,800 reviews.
4. A charcoal teeth whitener that has amazing results and a cult following because really, who doesn't want whiter teeth?
5. A highly rated anti-aging eye gel that actually reduces dark circles, lines, and puffiness.
6. A clay cleansing mask that basically vacuums out your pores and has incredible reviews on Amazon.
7. A bubbling clay mask that's just as hilarious as it is good for your skin.
8. A cruelty-free makeup brush shampoo that leaves sponges and brushes looking brand new.
9. A pack of spiral hair ties that won't damage your hair or leave a post-ponytail kink.
10. A tin of organic beard balm that nourishes beards and keeps them looking neat.
11. A super affordable facial spray that hydrates and freshens dehydrated skin in an instant.
12. A nourishing and totally affordable face serum that shrinks pores, fades sun spots, and reduces fine lines.
13. A hand cream that heals cracked skin, soothes hard-working hands, and has more than 7,800 reviews.
14. And a bottle of witch hazel toner that's basically magic, according to 10,000+ people.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.