1. First, look at this loungin' lioness:
2. Now, look at this snoozin' squirrel:
3. And this sleepy lil seal:
4. Here's a monkey just dozin' off:
5. Oh, and here's a group monkey nap:
6. This raccoon is just restin' his eyes, he swears:
7. And this sea lion is like "Just five more minutes??"
8. Look at this curled-up koala though:
9. And this one:
10. And this zonked out guy:
11. This bear is like "ugh, 7 months of hibernation was NOT enough."
12. Meanwhile, there's just a cute ol' hedgehog siesta happening here:
13. And more bear snoozles here:
14. These lions are truly cat napping at its finest:
15. Do you think penguins snore?
16. Do otters spoon?
17. And dogs definitely dream, right?
18. This pupper is so clearly tuckered out:
19. And this kitty is simply in her element:
20. More slumbering seals, please:
21. And perfectly stretched out chipmunks:
22. And relaxin' raccoons:
23. Show of hands if this big guy made you yawn, too:
24. And also if you audibly cooed at your screen over this sleeping kitty:
25. Squirrels are strategic about their forty winks, we'll give them that:
26. Meanwhile, elephants can do it standing up, which is honestly v. impressive:
27. And bb deers apparently, yes, look just like Bambi when they're catching their Z's.
This post was translated from Spanish.