We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A smokeless grill that I would describe as genius just based on all the *delectable* food you can make on it INDOORS, 365 days a year. Chicken, fish, steaks, you name it — whenever you want, no warm weather or charcoal required. 🍔
2. A hot and iced coffee maker so you can round out your at-home coffee shop setup and be your own barista!! Plus, this thing can whip up anything from a single serve to a full carafe at your desired brew strength, with just the push of a button. No more having to make a full pot just to get one cup!
3. A breadmaker, because your dream of becoming an artisanal baker are still a few years (or a few lifetimes) away, but you'd still like to have a fresh loaf of sourdough on hand whenever the mood strikes. This thing has gluten-free settings and will even alert you when it's time to mix in dried fruit or nuts. Its timeless stainless-steel facade is a nice touch, too!
4. A tortilla press that'll do exactly what you need it to do: help you male you all the warm, delicious lil' tortillas you could ever want, exactly how you want them. Taco night is quaking!!! It's also great for making roti, chapatti, and more!
5. A retro-style four-slice toaster so stylish, you can use it as kitchen decor. This is a HUGE upgrade, both in look and in service, from the ratty old toaster you're still using from college — it has six browning levels, plus a defrost option.
6. A 4-quart air fryer that'll help you replicate all of your fave takeout treats at home, with way less oil than traditional frying. Which basically means you'll be using it all day, everyday, so it helps that this one has a chic all-black design that won't be an eyesore on your counter.
7. Or a Hamilton Beach air fryer toaster oven (yep, you read that right) if you're looking to get even more bang for your buck when it comes to sleek design and functionality. This baby air fries, toasts, bakes and broils — so, basically, everything you need to make your fave meals.
8. A Cuisinart electric programmable kettle that brings water to your preferred temperature super-quickly, has six automatic temperature presets, and shuts off automatically to prevent dry boiling — your old stovetop kettle just can't compete. Plus, the "Keep Warm" setting keeps the water at your preferred temp for 30 minutes. In short, it will have you sticking out your pinky finger while sipping a cup of tea in no time.
9. A Stasher silicone reusable baggie so you never have to buy single-use disposable plastic baggies ever again. These things are durable, made to last, and are even safe to use in the dishwasher, microwave AND freezer.
10. A two-tier lazy Susan to maximize the storage space and organization in that awkward, cluttered corner cupboard in your kitchen. Digging for minutes just to find that one spice and making a giant mess in the process?? SO last year.
11. A small but mighty Ninja food chopper that you can use to make everything from salsa to salads to... crushed iced!? Yep, reviewers swear by it. Whatever you're cooking tonight, this is sure to save ya some time.
12. An *adjustable* box organizer to help you make some sense of all those little boxes terrorizing your cupboards. You create as much space as you want between each level of shelving — so lift it up for bigger boxes, or drop it down to store more compact items.
13. And a Tupperware lid organizer, because why not get those under control too, while you're at it!? Your pantry will look completely new.
14. A dual compartment step trash can that's split down the middle: one side for recycling, the other for trash. It's also super easy to clean, and there's even a compartment *inside* the trash container itself to store trash bags — which, frankly, is the level of convenience and organization that all kitchen products should aspire to.
15. A dishwasher-safe electric griddle because it's guaranteed to take your weekend brekky game to a whole new level. We're talking 22 inches of non-stick magic here, baby!!!!
16. And a mini waffle maker to round out your weekend breakfast spread. I mean, look how CUTE it is. And it creates mini-waffles in minutes.
17. A set of four Puj Phillup rinse cups that you can conveniently hang on your fridge, so your little ones can easily grab their own cups and get excited about drinking water!!!
18. A KitchenAid immersion blender because it's perfect for whipping up everything from sauces, to soups, to guac, to smoothies, to hummus — you name it, this can blend it.
19. A citrus squeezer that's designed to get every last drop of liquid out of your chosen fruit (as well as catch the seeds and keep them from falling into your juice).
20. A toddler kitchen helper step-up stool so your kids who aren't quite "counter height" yet can still help out when it comes to preparing meals.
21. A rice cooker that's equipped with a built-in steaming tray — which means you can cook up to 6 cups of rice *while also* simultaneously steaming dumplings, veggies, tofu, and so on. So you can make a whole meal with just one tool.
22. A 3-in-1 avocado tool to help you get every last drop of perfectly ripe avo out of the rind safely, while also avoiding accidentally cutting yourself. It even removes pits!
23. A BPA-free herb container, because you're always buying fresh herbs to cook with but they end up dying before you can use them up. This nifty little container keeps them upright *and* in water to help extend their freshness for longer, which will help you prevent unnecessary food waste (and extra runs to the store for even more cilantro, which you know you'll never use up in time).
24. A slim handheld vacuum that'll help you tackle all those small messes in your kitchen that aren't quite large enough to warrant getting out the big vacuum. Spilled flour or spices, breadcrumbs, coffee grounds...you have met your match.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.