20 Pieces Of Pet Clothing That Are Actually Really Practical
These photos are too stinkin' adorable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cat recovery suit that serves the same purpose as an Elizabethan collar but is wayyyy more comfortable. Plus, it's so dang cute, they might even wanna keep wearing it after the wounds heal.
2. A snood you can pair with a puppy coat for extra warmth for their neck and ears. It's super lightweight and portable, which makes it the perfect just-in-case accessory for when the weather can't make up its mind.
3. A high-neck tee that'll fit 'em like a glove and provide just enough added warmth for those cool summer nights.
5. A stylish dog hoodie that does nothing to dispel the rumor that your dog is indeed the coolest on the block. Plus, your dog 100% deserves to know the warmth and satisfaction that comes with a big, comfy hoodie.
6. Dog goggles to protect your doggo's eyes while they're basking in the sun or from loose stones while they're sticking their head out of the car window.
7. A lightweight knit sweater that'll keep them extra cozy at night, because *someone* (ahem, you) is notorious for cranking the thermostat down before hitting the hay and making the house an icy tundra.
8. A packable raincoat you can fold up into a tiny pouch and leave in your car or backpack, which means you'll always be prepared to shield Fido from any unexpected raindrops.
9. Or! A hooded rain poncho so they can step out in style despite the torrential downpour that has decided to grace itself during your daily game of fetch.
10. A durable water-resistant Carhartt chore coat, because you take your workwear style seriously and your pup does, too. This heavy-duty jacket is sure to shield them from all of nature's elements.
11. A sweater and shirt combo that singlehandedly proves style AND function can indeed exist in one little garment. Rest assured, your pup won't be shivering in the corner all summer with you blast the A/C.
12. A lil' teddy coat, because you rocked yours all winter long and your mini-me now needs one of their own. Just think how warm and snuggly they'll be on all the cold, rainy spring days we've been having lately.
13. An anxiety jacket for dogs who are constantly stressed out. This soothing jacket applies gentle pressure to calm your pet's nervous system to help relieve stress and anxiety.
14. And, a Thundershirt for your kitties because, despite their tough demeanor, separation anxiety can unexpectedly creep up on felines, too.
15. A pullover fleece vest that's ultra soft and warm *without* being too bulky or heavy — making it the perfect layer for those chilly morning walks!
16. A pair of waterproof booties so your pup's paws will be protected from hot pavement, sand, rough terrain, and even salt during the winter months.
17. A pet life jacket so your dog can enjoy the comfort of swimming in a refreshing pool or lake. Now you won't have to worry about being a lifeguard!
18. A waterproof coat to shelter your pup from the rain, sleet, and snow because Mother Nature just doesn't care when they need to take a potty break.
19. A cute microfiber towel with a hood to keep your dog warm after a long day of swimming OR after they grudgingly agree to take a bath.
20. An inflatable neck collar that does the same thing as a plastic cone but is WAY more stylish, comfortable, and less embarrassing for them — while still providing the important protection they need. It also makes a great pillow!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.