Everything At Gap Is Up To 50% Off Right Now And Your Closet Isn't Ready For This
Cozy, comfortable clothes at prices you'll wanna snuggle up to.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Buckle up, everyone: Gap is offering up to 50% off EVERYTHING (yes, everything!), which means now is the perfect time to get your closet ready for the sweater weather that's upon us. We're talking things like super-soft hoodies, beanies in tons of colors, and statement jackets that are both stylish and practical.
Here are just a handful of the best deals you can find right now:
1. A sherpa jacket in light blue to add a pop of color to all the Earth tones you've pulled out this fall.
2. A midi dress with a geometric pattern you can absolutely wear this fall with your favorite oversized sweater and boots.
3. A pair of statement leggings that are exactly the colorful, standout piece of activewear you've been needing to spice up your at-home workouts.
4. A pair of wide-leg jeans with a sky-high rise guaranteed to make you ask, "Why isn't all denim this comfy?"
7. A wool topcoat that can truly be dressed up or down depending on your needs. Pair it with a hoodie and jeans today, or over a dress shirt and slacks tomorrow (options = endless).
8. A crewneck sweater in a soft textured yarn that's nothing short of what colorful, cozy dreams are made of.
9. A pair of adorable socks that would make excellent gifts this year, so you might want to stock up (including a pair for yourself, of course).
11. A basic long-sleeve crewneck t-shirt because layering season is here and these are essential if you want to craft fire looks *and* stay warm.
12. A floral midi dress you can layer and accessorize with a long-sleeve tee, a denim jacket, and beanie just as easily as flip flops and a straw hat on your next vacation.
13. A double-breasted blazer because you've been wanting one forever and this sale is a great excuse to finally make it happen.
14. A mini crossbody tote perfect for any short travels you'll be doing in the next couple months, even if it's to your favorite coffee shop down the street.
15. A henley sweater that, with its button detail and soft cotton knit, is cozy enough for lounging and practical enough for layering.
16. A super-soft turtleneck sweatshirt featuring a pocket so you can keep your hands warm, but is mostly great for hoarding the snacks while you're curled up with your person watching movies this winter.
17. A duster sweater that won't be much help when it comes to dusting your furniture, but will guarantee you look as cute as possible while dusting your furniture.
18. Scrunchies in warm, neutral colors because this fall, all that matters when it comes to your hair is that it's out of your face.
20. A hoodie in a soft-fleece knit likely to become your all-time, always-on favorite (don't just take my word for it, the review below is pretty convincing).
21. A pair of star-studded joggers that'll have all your friends *constellating* to ask where you got them.
22. A utility parka jacket featuring a removable sherpa lining that is equally as cute on its own?! A true two for one deal.
23. Jogger shorts in a soft french terry fabric that might just be the loungewear item everyone needs in their closet right now.
24. A peplum top that'll be a lifesaver when your friends make last-minute brunch plans and you realize you have no clothes in your fall lineup that are appropriate for leaving the house in.
Remember, everything is included so be sure to check out the entire sale for more cozy, cold-weather goodies.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.