We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Prime Day isn't quite here *yet*, BUT, Amazon has released some Pre-Prime Day Sales on products from their private brands to ~give us a taste~ of the online shopping frenzy that is about to unravel in a couple of weeks. RN, you can score some *incredible* deals on bulk quantities to stock up your pantry and cupboards: everything from dog treats to razor blades to trail mix!
We did the digging and found some of their best private label products you can get a deal on right so you don't have to:
1. A pack of 120 detergent pacs guaranteed to make laundry days a heckuva lot easier (and will leave your clothes smelling heavenly).
2. Or, a 96oz liquid laundry detergent concentrate that yields an impressive 128 loads — and smells just as good as the pacs.
4. A five-blade razor that comes with TWELVE (yes, 12) cartridge refills. At this price, it seems criminal.
5. Or, this five-blade motionsphere razor with SIXTEEN cartridge refills. The multi-axis pivot makes it perfect for shaving the contours of your face *without* cutting yourself.
6. And, a two-pack of two-in-one shave cream to use with your new razor. Reviewers love that it's unscented and doesn't dry their skin out.
7. A 40oz bag of Happy Belly trail mix filled with tart cranberries and assorted nuts — a.k.a., the perfect snack to take along with you on all your adventures you have planned this summer.
9. A six-pack of a mild formula body wash that won't irritate your skin or dry it out. In fact, it's so gentle, you can even use it to wash your face!
10. Or, a four-pack of a body oil gel formulated with cocoa butter to be ultra-hydrating and leave your skin silky smooooooth.
11. A three-pack of a grapefruit facial scrub with 2% salicylic acid to specifically help prevent the development of new pimples.
12. Or, a maximum-strength acne treatment made with 10% benzoyl peroxide to dig deep into your pores and stop acne at its source.
13. A four-pack of an ultra-strength lotion equipped with all the good stuff — vitamins C, E, and B5 — to hydrate your skin and lock in moisture.
14. A bag of Sour Cream & Onion potato chips because, let's be real, they're nothing short of a pantry staple.
15. An eczema soothing cream that'll come to the rescue the next time you have a flare up. It's formulated with colloidal oatmeal to soothe the skin and leave it feeling moisturized.
16. A pack of assorted flexible bandages designed to cushion your wound while still moving with you — which makes removing them *a lot* less painful!
17. A six-pack of dandruff shampoo and conditioner that's pH-balanced to help control itching and flaking.
18. A flea and tick topical ointment you can use to protect your precious kitty from ALL of the usual suspects — including chewing lice.
19. And, a canine flea and tick topical, because doggos deserve to be protected from the creepy-crawly things, too.
20. A five pound jug of wildflower honey that'll be the ~bee's knees~ in your hot tea and baked goods.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.