1. Put them on display with a white floating shelf:
2. If you have more of a ~boho~ soul, bust out some wood crates:
3. Hang all those heels from a ladder...
4. Or a shoe grid, for a more industrial feel:
5. If you're a DIY champ, you can take a crack at making this ladder shoe shelf:
6. Or, keep them lined up underneath a clothing rack.
7. Keep your sneakers organized in these cylinders:
8. And for fans of all things multi-purpose, make this shoe rack stand that doubles as a table:
9. For a more celebrity shoe closet vibe, dedicate an entire bookshelf to your shoes:
10. Or go with a cabinet with glass doors to keep your most precious acquisitions dust-free:
11. For the boot fanatic, here's a solution for keeping them orderly:
12. And here's an entryway organizer to keep those three or four standby pairs always on hand:
13. For a more ~country cottage~ look, go with the basket route:
14. And if you're really serious about those floating shelves, make a whole shoe corner out of it:
15. If you seriously don't want your shoes to be seen, but you don't have space in your closet, hang a curtain like this:
16. And, at the end of the day, if you are someone who loves practical things, just invest in a simple organizer that hangs behind the door.
This post was translated from Spanish.