8 18-inch x 12.5-inch x 9.5-inch wooden crates
1-inch wooden screws
Drill & bits
1. Stain and finish the wooden crates with a brush or rag to desired color.
2. Let wooden crates dry overnight.
3. Arrange the crates in desired pattern on the floor.
4. Apply glue to planks to attach each crate.
5. Attach clamps to the glued pieces and dry overnight.
6. Remove the clamps from each area.
7. Predrill holes for 1-inch screws to form a square in the areas that were glued.
8. Drill in 1-inch wood screws into the predrilled holes.
9. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the rest of the crates.