1. Magnetic Spice Organizer
2. Here’s a video showing you show to make it:
½-inch wood screws
12-inch steel bracket
1.25-inch ceramic magnets
4-ounce mason jars
1. Use tape to place a 12-inch steel bracket to the bottom of a cabinet.
2. Drill small holes into the cabinet wood in every third hole on the steel bracket.
3. Screw in ½-inch wooden screws to mount the steel bracket.
4. Remove the tape and attach 6 magnets to the steel bracket.
5. Fill 4-ounce mason jars with spice.
6. Seal the mason jars firmly.
7. Place the mason jars with the tops facing the magnets.
8. Enjoy your organized kitchen!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸