Magnetic Spice Organizer
Here's a video showing you show to make it:
1. Use tape to place a 12-inch steel bracket to the bottom of a cabinet.
2. Drill small holes into the cabinet wood in every third hole on the steel bracket.
3. Screw in ½-inch wooden screws to mount the steel bracket.
4. Remove the tape and attach 6 magnets to the steel bracket.
5. Fill 4-ounce mason jars with spice.
6. Seal the mason jars firmly.
7. Place the mason jars with the tops facing the magnets.
8. Enjoy your organized kitchen!