Get everything you need here!
1. Pour ½ cup (120 milliliters) of distilled white vinegar into a 16-ounce bottle.
2. Mix in 1 cup (240 milliliters) of club soda.
3. Mix in ½ cup (120 milliliters) of nontoxic dish soap.
4. Mix in ¼ cup (60 milliliters) of lemon juice.
5. Lightly shake bottle to mix ingredients.
6. Spray a moderate amount of mixture onto an upholstered surface.
7. Scrub area with a clean brush until clean. Add additional spray when needed.
8. Dry area with a clean towel.
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀