1. A tiered column floor lamp because I swear, efficiency and modern flair can co-exist. So, go stack your books or house plants on the faux marble shelves, and illuminate your room with some stylish light in the process.
2. A pair of solar-powered LED outdoor lanterns that'll truly get the party started. Whether it's a full-on shindig or a simple family BBQ, the two solar powered lanterns produce stunning shadows and soothing light. Could you imagine doing some outdoor yoga with these warm hues?
3. A pendant LED light so you can blow away your dinner guests with your amazing interior design style. Let the light shine through with this simple yet powerful fixture above the dining room table.
4. A salt lamp that'll help your room glow with soft color and meditative vibes. The bulb doesn't just cast a soothing glow — it actually heats the pink Himalayan salt, which will help purify your air. Talk about multipurpose.
5. A silicone bunny night-light, because even a sleepy room can be a stylish room. Whether it's fear of a boogeyman or student loans keeping you up at night, a night-light can keep us relaxed long enough to start getting some ZZZs.
6. A round lighted bathroom mirror that'll basically transform your bathroom to a makeup room during Paris Fashion Week. Think "Flashing lights (lights, lights, lights)." The bright white light and circular frosted glass create a perfect combo for getting ready, or just admiring your great taste.
7. A boho caged drum flush mount to provide you with some vintage resort vibes while you work the remote grind. With fall temperatures approaching, the brown woven rattan will mentally transport you to the tropical island of your choosing.
8. A three-bulb gold vanity light that'll finally give your bathroom some proper lighting — and with some style and grace, too. No more putting in your contacts or applying foundation in a half-dimmed bathroom, now that you have three clear glass globes at your disposal.
9. A ceramic and metal table lamp with gold and gray accents, because sometimes — honestly, most of the time — less is more. The dark gray-meets-gold combo contrasts in all the right ways and ties any room together.
10. An arched floor lamp that'll give your lighting some vintage-inspired style. With your choice of brass or blackened bronze base, the lamp's mid-century modern design gives your space a timeless aesthetic.
11. A glass pumpkin novelty light because if you're going to decorate right, you should make it chic and functional. Forget about putting this light in the box marked "Halloween" on November 1.
12. A Sputnik chandelier for those who don't want an ornate crystal chandler taking up tons of space. The clean, crisscrossing lines keep gives any a room a little extra oomph.
13. A candle wall light to up your hallway game with some star-shining light. Sorry, Gatsby, you're not the only one to have walls decorated with some jaw-dropping Art Deco flair; the sea urchin spikes on this one add something spectacular.
14. A pack of 12 remote-controlled LED under-cabinet puck lights that are perfect for adding some small but powerful beams of light to many areas of your home. Aside from making your kitchen area shine, think how useful these would be in a dark closet, pantry, or bathroom cabinet.
15. A decorative globe accent lamp because even something as simple as a table lamp can be a statement piece. The sturdy marble base combined with a slender metal body and circular glass shade creates an aesthetic that is, dare I say, ~enlightening~.
16. An ultra-thin LED bar lamp that brings club lighting to you, minus the tinnitus and Uber surcharges. The sleek design may seem like something reserved for the thoroughly fancy pants, but everyone can benefit from some contemporary style in their decor.
17. An LED arc floor lamp for those of us that just don't have time for a regular, boring floor lamp. The LED arc creates an angle that is simple and stunning. But relax: thin design does not mean weak lighting.
18. A plug-in recessed novelty light that turns your walls into a mystical portal. Simply install to your wall's corner and this light will make it look like your wallpaper is peeling back to reveal the entrance to a land of light.
19. A kitchen island pendant for all you home cooks out there who want to take some Instagramworthy shots of your meals. Also, there is nothing worse than trying to read a recipe with dull lighting (especially when the sauce is boiling over).
20. A wall sconce to get you back into ending stressful days with nighttime reading —or just to prevent your phone's screen from burning your eyes. Plus, a sconce lamp will let you get rid of your big, bulky, boring table lamp, and finally free up some nightstand space.
21. A globe floor lamp so your home can have peak minimalist vibes without having to buy all your furniture from an art museum store. The lamp gives off strong auras and has a gorgeous white/gold color combo to boot.
22. A three-blade ceiling fan light to keep your home bright and cool (temperature and aesthetic-wise). Between the sleek wooden blades and bronze finish, these aren't your grandma's ceiling fans.
23. A pair of solar-powered LED deck step lights so you can literally step up your game. Aside from significantly reducing the chances of slipping as you walk inside at night (I'm speaking from personal experience), your patio stairs will finally shine like they're supposed to.
24. A crystal and metal globe chandelier for when you want to wow your guests without breaking the bank on extravagance. This lamp's steel twists and turns turn what is an otherwise traditional piece into a fresh and new feature.
25. A pair of outdoor "fireworks" garden path lamp that'll lead your guest to a spectacular house party (or, for us older folks, just help you show off your basil and tomatoes plant to the neighbors). The solar-powered lamps give the impression that the plants and foliage are alive and bright.
26. An industrial chic desk lamp because the holiday season is approaching, and those architectures and engineers on your list are hard to please — but this architectural piece will wow them. On second thought, this vintage-look piece would make an excellent gift for anyone.
27. A jeweled column floor lamp made from punched metal that'll cover your walls with splashes of vibrant patterning. Stunning, chic, shiny — very shiny — need we say more?
28. A tripod floor lamp because it's incredible how the dark patterns, natural rope accents, and splayed legs create a truly rustic vibe.
29. A mini Tiffany-style table lamp because this isn't your parent's table lamp. Instead, the blue and green-tinted glass reflect something gorgeous and vintage.
30. A geometric LED pendant that'll start to turn any stuffy traditional home into a minimalist pad. The simple geometric design makes lighting seem sophisticated without having to do too much.
31. An ultra-modern caged drum flush mount because even light bulbs can be a form of decor if you know what you're doing. Simply install and the exposed LED bulbs will give your home some minimalist style.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.