1. You were in awe of Cape Town's incredible mountains.
2. And you were even in more awe of yourself when you climbed them.
3. You skipped a day or two or ten of class to go to most beautiful beaches.
4. You took one too many pictures in these...
5. The University of Cape Town was the most beautiful campus you've ever seen...
6. But UCT also kicked your butt academically.
7. You studied the history of Cape Town and learnt about the painful realities of this country.
8. Woolies was your favorite grocery store (even though Pick N Pay was better for your wallet).
9. And Cocoa Wah Wah was your favorite restaurant.
10. You thrived off the the Rand-Dollar conversion rate.
11. You spent some quality time with penguins.
12. You never know what to expect when someone says "I'll be there just now."
13. You visited world-renowned destinations like Chapman's Peak and the Cape Peninsula.
14. You either loved or hated biltong or ostrich meat (if you were brave enough to try it).
15. You crossed "seeing the Big 5 on safari" off of your bucket list.
16. You ate your way through Old Biscuit Mill on Saturday mornings.
17. Every time you went to Long Street, you ended up back at Beer House.
18. Minibuses, everywhere. ALL THE TIME.
19. You toured Cape Town's beautiful winelands
20. You went to a braai (or ate braai food at Mzoli's).
21. You probably got up close and personal with a Great White.
22. You've adapted South African lingo like "Howzit," "lekker," "shame," and "keen."
23. The Garden Route was the best road trip of your life.
24. You saw endless videos and pictures of the world's highest commercial bungee jump, the Bloukrans Bridge.
25. The sunset at Signal Hill took your breath away.
26. You were definitely living "your best life"!
27. You are counting down the days until you can go back!!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!