Hello, my name is Grace, and I would like you to know that House Hunters, both classic and international, are my life source; and I have a lot of things to say when I watch each episode, so I decided to write them down.
1. I stopped studying for this, so these episodes better be worth it.
2. Wow, what a surprise, they disagree on everything.
3. Is it really House Hunters if the buyers don't disagree on everything?
4. Where even are they? I wasn't paying that much attention. It's not my fault this couple is already so boring.
5. But hey, at least they have normal names (I'm @ing you, Luba)
7. Y'ALL ARE BUYING A HOUSE WHEN YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN TWO WEEKS, FAM..HOW AND WHY???!
8. I don’t care about egrets, I want to see house discourse; argue about open floor plans pls I LIVE for that.
9. Why do you want a ranch? Get a colonial you fool. Even your fiancé agrees.
10. I should explain, I don't hate ranches, I'm just biased towards colonials. because I live in one and part of my last name makes up the word.
11. The real estate market in this place better be really low because they want so much (typical, smh).
12. He likes the driveway oh damn they better just end the episode here. This is your dream home.
13. What is this lady's name again?
14. I literally just said that they had normal names wtf Grace this should be easy to remember.
15. Me: *imitates the buyer’s reactions to everything, adding top notch eye rolls*
16. She is not feeling this small pantry.
17. All pools look like that in the off-season, Charlene.
18. Also, I'm calling her Charlene until I learn her name.
19. I'm so bored with all these plain-ass houses that I started complaining about this guy's shoes. That intensity level of blue is not ok.
20. This house actually had a feature that made me interested. Way to be House #2, your bathroom is alright.
21. "The floors are shiny as shit" -one of my roommates
22. IT'S BRIDGET HER NAME IS BRIDGET, EVERYONE!!!
23. "We know, Grace" -another one of my roommates in response to me yelling my love for House Hunters International. Which, tbh, I'm probably going to watch after this.
24. All the houses are under-budget so far... tbh, this real estate agent should get an award.
25. Bridget really wants this f-ing pantry, man.
26. This is officially the most boring couple ever to be on this show.
27. Bring the dog back. Dexter would never do this to me.
28. WHY IS IT ECHOING WHEN THE AGENT TALKS? I DON'T LIKE THIS AT. ALL.
29. THEY ARE SO BORING, like I legit don’t even care what house they pick at this point (but lets be real of course I still do.
30. I tuned back in to see what their living style was, and they are so boring that they didn’t even show them completely moved in. I couldn’t even see their personalities through their interior design, I just see them unpacking a stupid box and being stupidly boring.
31. Oh man, Bridget is showing us her ~dream pantry~.
32. I've known her for an entire half hour and this is, hands down the most excited I have seen her.
33. SHE HAS LIKE 4 THINGS IN THAT PANTRY YOU WANTED A WALK IN PATRY I ASSUMED YOU HAD A BUNCH OF STUFF TO PUT IN THERE BUT NOO C'MON BRIDGET!
34. That pantry and episode was extremely underwhelming, onto a hopefully more exciting episode of House Hunters International.
35. Ohhh, they are going to New Zealand, so far so good.
36. "They look like siblings" - the first roommate
37. SHOW ME THEM TROPICAL HOUSES!!
38. For someone who doesn't enjoy going to Home Depot or Lowes, I REALLY love HGTV.
39. "He has a giant head and tiny arms" -the last one of my roommates.
40. Yes, everyone living in my apartment are watching these when we could be doing literally anything else.
41. I just learned that this is Nancy's first time in this country, dang Nancy, that's a bold move.
42. Their budget is $800,000.. this is looking better than the time some chick wanted to live in the heart of the capital city with like, a $150,000 budget and a medieval studies degree.
43. HAHAHAHAHAHA she looked so disgusted once she reached the bathroom.
44. I feel like I just watched her soul leave her body.
45. *waves hands back and forth* THIS. IS. NOT. NICE.
46. JULIET IS HER NAME??! WHO IS NANCY, THEN???
47. I UNINTENTIONALLY GOT HER NAME WRONG ITS BEEN LIKE 15 MINUTES I'M SO SORRY.
48. Why am I so bad at names, dang.
49. I've only seen the outside of this house and I already want it.
50. THAT VIEW THOUGH!! Why am I not there right now?
51. She's starting to cry ohmygod.
52. Juliet needs to chill.
53. I take back what I said about the last house, I want House #3. If they don't take it I will.
54. This living room is goals.
55. Mmmmmmm the hardwood.
56. Side note: Am I now a person that gets excited about this kind of stuff?
57. I want them to pick this house.
58. "I can play outside with Jack...but not you, Richard" WOOOWWW SHOTS FIRED NANCY!!
59. Last commercial break. I’m calling it now.. they are going to make the wrong choice and pick house #2, aka the worst one. I know this because the couples on house hunters like see me loose my shit. The correct choice would be the third one.
60. I just saw an add for the Property Brothers, and I just wanted to say that I love them, too.
61. THEY GOT RID OF HOUSE #2. PLOT TWIST!!
62. She really wants House #3. I think she should get it. Juliet deserves this.
63. My heart is racing so fast ohmygod.
64. Why does this show cause me so much unnecessary stress?
65. I'm legit more worried that they won't pick House #3 than with the quiz I have tomorrow.
66. They have been intensely arguing about House #1 and #3 for at least three minutes.
67. *In the voice from that guard from Shrek* Pick #3 my lord!
68. If they don't pick a house, I'm never watching House Hunters ever again.
69. That may seem like an exaggeration, but I’m completely serious. That has happened to me too many times, I can’t deal with the disappointment. Not again.
70. *Holds breath knowing that i may never have a reason for getting up in the morning again*
71. BOOM I WAS RIGHT THEY PICKED HOUSE #3 Y'ALL.
72. And thank god they picked a house. I live to watch "House Hunters" for another day.
73. Oh goodness, I love House Hunters. Hey, Netflix, bring it back.
74. And that concludes the house hunters block for the night.. I should really go back to studying, but the Property Brothers are on now so i guess I’m staying for at least another hour.
75. I wonder when the next time I get to watch House Hunters will be.