1. When you said "Oh, don't go to any trouble." Then, they didn't go to any trouble.
2. When you've turned the lights up and the music off, but one guy won't leave the party.
3. When you said you would prefer a quiet one, but your mates won't stop texting you.
4. When someone keeps sending all-staff emails, despite the fact no one ever replies.
5. When there's clearly a well-formed queue of 20 people and someone pushes to the front.
6. When you put your earphones in, but someone insists on telling you their life story.
7. When you shout "Can you move down please?" and NOTHING HAPPENS.
8. When pointy fences are there for a reason, yet people still see no problem with trying to jump them.
9. When you're passive-aggressively huffing and sighing behind someone who clearly doesn't know how to use an escalator.
10. When you're banging on your ceiling, but your neighbours insist on continuing their jam session.
Life could be so much easier, if only people just got the hint.
Luckily, Google doesn't need telling twice. Search gives you tailored results based off your history, so you don't have to repeat yourself.
But prefer Google didn't remember your history? That's OK too! With Google's new My Account tool, it's easier than ever to take more control over your settings and opt in or out to your details being saved with the flick of a switch.