1. Capture the frenetic energy of preparation.
2. Illustrate the specific steps of cooking.
3. Get up close and personal with the main course.
4. And show how your food wiggles and jiggles...
5. ...or quickly disappears.
6. Break down a place setting to highlight the individual elements.
7. And bring an entire table to life.
8. Preserve the excitement of guests arriving.
A series of zoomed-in shots from the top of a stairwell can show the bursts of joy as guests arrive.
9. Add depth and character to the ubiquitous dinner table portrait.
10. Treat your champagne with the respect it deserves.
11. Let the bubbles put on a show.
12. Record the spontaneous moments before and after a toast.
13. And depict the sweetness in the air when dessert is served.
14. Capture the mood as the party descends into the wee hours of the night.
With the flicker of candles setting a mellow vibe.
15. And ends, like many good parties end, when someone pulls out a guitar and bongos.
Challenge yourself to create your own amazing animations with Auto Awesome. Once you install the Google+ app, turn on Auto Backup, and simply take a series of 5+ photographs of the same subject to create an animated GIF!
All images via JUrquhart / BuzzFeed
Party location via Sascha & Nina.