1. Limit seating options.
2. Serve as many finger foods as possible.
3. Invest in portable speakers and hook your computer up.
4. Make invites that explicitly say DANCE.
5. Reward dancing queens with prizes.
6. Pick a genre and encourage themed costumes.
Do not skimp on the lighting. Find a fabulous focal-point light and make the periphery lighting special too.
8. Appoint designated dancing fools.
9. Glowsticks. BYE.
10. Never. Stop. Dancing.
11. Appoint a DJ. Here are the requirements:
Make the DJ's job easier with Google Play Music.
Find the perfect radio stations for your next outdoor extravaganza. Free music for everything you do! We suggest A Profoundly Funky Dance Party Radio.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!