1. Start with your anthem.
2. Do concert jumping jacks and skips.
3. Dedicate squats to featured artists.
5. Get low with some lunges.
6. Extend those legs during an extended song.
7. Do interlude planks.
8. Push yourself UP!
9. Double up on a duet.
10. Rap things up with Russian twists.
11. Stretch it out.
12. Power pose!
The above are just suggestions — make sure to continue each exercise for as long as you're comfortable, don't overexert yourself, and consult with a medical professional to discuss what physical activity is right for you!
Keep your workouts fun with Google Play Music.
Find the perfect radio stations for your next workout, from disco to hip-hop. We suggest 80s Training Montage.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!